HUSTLA KILLA

A few days later Gigglez called P, he had call display on his phone and he picked up, “Yo wa gwan dog, what you saying?” he asked.

Gigglez straight to the point, how P liked it, answered, “Yo, you want to eat a food?”

“How much?” asked P.

“Fifteen-hundred,” he replied.

“How much is for me?” P asked.

“Four-hundred, but you don’t have to do anything, just pick me up get me there and back.”

“Okay sounds good,” said P, “but if I have to jump in or something I want half,” he added.

“Okay cool come get me, we gotta go see the dude tonight!” Gigglez told him.

“Alright cool!” P replied.

He found out where he was downtown, in Parkdale somewhere, and he and G went to pick him up. They got him and while they drove to see the guy in another city P got some details. The guy they were going to rob bought pounds off him all the time and Gigglez decided to rob him and use the money to buy a car this time. He wanted P to let him use a Beretta 9mm BB gun that he had that looked exactly like the real thing and that was it. They stopped, grabbed the Beretta and they drove to meet the guy. They got to Gigglez house and he had about twenty mans there, all family, brothers, cousins, nephews and what not and they all looked thugged out.

They waited for the guy to come. When the guy was close by, Gigglez told him to meet him in an alley at the back of a plaza not far away. P drove the car with G in the front and Gigglez in the back with the fake Beretta. They waited a bit and the guy showed up. Some big, chunky, pretty-boy type nigga trying to look thugged out with braids and glasses. He got in the car and said what up, Gigglez said what up to him and then he told him he still owed him money from last time.

The guy replied, “Oh yeah that’s right.”

Gigglez asked him for the money for the pound of weed the guy was supposed to buy. The guy pulled out the money, Gigglez took it and then cocked the Beretta on the guy.

The guy thought it was some kind of joke not sure how to react. Gigglez assured him it wasn’t a joke and he asked him, “How much is in here?”

The guy told him $1500 and Gigglez asked, “What about my money from last time?”

The guy had some little story like they always do and Gigglez told him, “Fuck that shit, what you got in your pockets nigga?”

“I have nothing man, why you doing this?”

Gigglez ordered him to empty out his pockets, “Hurry the fuck up!” He told him.

The guy started emptying out his pockets.

He had some more money on him and Gigglez said, “Oh what’s this? I thought you didn’t have any more money, yo nigga you wanna die?” Gigglez asked him.

The guy got scared to death and told him to take it. Gigglez told him he should kill him right now for lying to him about the money he owed him from before saying he didn’t have it when he had a more bills in his pocket. “Why shouldn’t I shoot you and leave you right here in the alley?” Gigglez asked him.

“Please man, don’t kill me man!” The guy was scared to death.

“You know what?” said Gigglez, “Get the fuck out the car and sit down against the wall and don’t fucking move, sit there and don’t move, and if I come back and you moved I’m going to shoot you!”

The man said please don’t kill me and got out the car and sat down against the wall on the floor of the alley. Gigglez closed the door and P drove off. He made a few turns and they went back to Gigglez house. On the way Gigglez gave him the Beretta and told him, “Yo, when I give you the money put it in your pocket right away, my family is grimey and they’ll even try to rob me.”

P said okay, but he knew he’d kill anyone, anytime, anywhere if they tried robbing him so he could care less.

They got to the house, and there were mans everywhere, they went to the kitchen with a lot of people in it and P broke up some weed and rolled a blunt and started smoking it. Gigglez was counting the money and every five twenty-dollar bills he’d fold in half and add it on top of the next. He then came to P and gave him the four hundred.

P said, “respect,” and pulled out his stack of about a thousand from his pocket and threw $300 on top in front of Gigglez family on purpose, and he gave a hundred to his bro G, since he was there as well. They smoked a bit and then P and G went back to T.O.