When Snape Acts Sus

You wouldnt believe what just had happened!

Pansy Parkinson was shaken awake from her beauty sleep, with a mop of platinum hair in her face. She recognises that hair, she used to dream of inhaling the scent, and brush her fingers through them, but now? She just wants to push them with that stupid brunette.

What?

You wont believe what just had happened! An excited voice rang through her skull, for the second time.

Spit it out, Draco, dont keep us waiting. Another voice snickered next to her, which she remembered from her snogging sessions, it indeed belonged to none other than Blaise Zabini.

She slowly lifted open her heavy eyelids, it felt like someone had done a ridiculous prank and stuck lead to her eyes.

After a few moments of blinking her eyes and adjusting to the light, she realised that shed fell asleep while writing her potions report. Shes currently sprawled across the table in the Slytherin common room.

The first thing she saw was a pointy face in her face. Now that scared her.

AHHH- She yelped, jumping from the chair and three feet into the air.

Calm down Pansy, its just me. The person who the pointy face belonged to shushed. It was Draco.

Phew.

Dont shove your pointy face in mine while Im sleeping! She groaned; boys are such muffin heads.

Hows my face pointy? Draco shot back. Pansy forgot that true Slytherins never just accept an insult. But she was ready for a fight, no one who disturbs her beauty sleep is worth forgiving. Absolutely no one.

Stop acting like some three-year-old you two, Draco has news for us, just sit down and listen, love. The last part was directed towards Pansy.

She huffed but obeyed her boyfriend.

Whats so important that It cant be done after my beauty sleep? She snapped.

Draco, who was already pissed at Pansy, decided to shock her.

Potter confessed tonight and now were dating. Still not big enough news?

Of course no- Pansy stopped herself, What did you just say?

Draco blushed, and began to retell what he told Blaise earlier, drowned int eh memories himself.

Sothats it? Pansy raised an eyebrow.

Yeah.

How do you know hes not playing with you?

I-Draco paused, he actually doesnt. What if Potter doesnt like him, but just wants to mess with his feelings? What if he was going to spread rumours and then dump him?

Potter, the golden boy wouldnt do such things, right?

But he did make their lives at Hogwarts miserable for years, he does have a reason to hate him. Draco had to admit, he was a git.

Blaise looked at him with something disgusting that represents sympathy.

Draco isnt glass. Many might think he was raised as a brat, got everything he wanted, praised for tiny things, but it wasnt like that in the Manor. Although he had house elves and servants to do all the chores and others, he never got an praises from Lucius; or any hugs from Narcissa (she was told to show no affection, though she sometimes still did); and if he did something that his father wasnt satisfied with, he would get punishments. Overall, it was a cold place with no love.