Chapter Ten

The next day, Nick was downstairs with Brian, Howie, AJ, and Kevin while Kristin, Leigh, Emily, and Leighanne were upstairs with Brizee. Nick sat there staring at the wall.

"Nick," Kevin said.

"What," Nick said.

"Is Briz going to be okay?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, she's going to be fine," Nick said.

"Okay, Jeff said we are going on tour again in a couple months, we will start out in Europe, then Japan, then to Canada, and the US, guys, it's going to be nine months before we are home," Howie said.

"How long before we go," Brian said.

"We have a month before we leave, is Briz going to be better before then?" Howie asked.

"Yeah, Em said she would be back to normal after two days of rest," AJ said.

"You mean we have to wait nine months to get married," Nick said.

"Unless we speed up the planning," AJ said.

"Or go to the justice of the peace and get married and continue planning for a family wedding after the tour," Brian said.

"Brian," Nick said.

"That might be the best thing to do," AJ said.

"Let's go tell the girls," Kevin said. They went upstairs and went into the bedroom and saw the girls going over magazines on the bed. Brizee was asleep.

"How long has she been asleep?" Nick asked kissing Brizee's forehead.

"She was asleep when we came up here," Emily said.

"We stayed in case she woke up," Leigh said. Brizee woke up.

"Hey guys," Brizee said. The guys sat down.

"We have some news," Brian said.

"We are going on tour again, for nine months, we leave in a month," Howie said.

"What about the wedding," Emily said.

"We came up with an idea, how about plan the wedding to take place after the tour is over, and we go to the justice of the peace before we leave," AJ said.

"Let's do it," Emily said. AJ smiled.

"We can do that," Leighanne said. Brian smiled.

"Okay," Brizee said. Nick smiled.

"We will go in a couple days," Nick said.

"Why," Leighanne said.

"The doctor said she can resume her normal routine after resting in bed for two days," Emily said.

"Okay, in two days, we all will go to the justice of the peace," Leighanne said.

Three days later, they all stood in the office of the justice of the peace with their marriage licenses. Nick held Brizee close as Elizabeth and Brad came in. Brad hugged Brizee.

"Thanks for coming, Dad," Brizee said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Brad said. Jane, Bob, Ginger, BJ, Leslie, Aaron, and Angel came in and hugged Nick. He introduced Brizee to them.

"Nick," Jane said.

"Mom, I know you hadn't met her before this, but I love her and I want to be with her for the rest of my life," Nick said.

"Mrs. Carter, I can assure you that I love your son, as himself and not what he does, I'm not after his money, I make my own money," Brizee said. Jane looked at her.

"What is your job?" Jane asked.

"She's a backup dancer for us, she's my dance partner onstage," Nick said.

"How did you two meet?" Jane asked. Emily came over to them.

"She met them when I did, my name is Emily, I'm Brizee's stepsister, me and Brizee joined the tour because I was opening for the guys and we got to know the guys, me and AJ got together, she got together with Brian, but they broke up and he got back together with Leighanne and Brizee and Nick hung out a lot and they got together and everything was fine after that, we all went on group dates when Leigh and Kristin joined up with the tour, all of us girls became best friends, there is no better match for your son than Brizee, they are meant for each other, she is the kind of girl you would want for your son," Emily said.

"Jane, we all have found our soulmates, Emily is AJ's, Leighanne is mine, and Brizee is Nick's, she is not a gold digger, she is nothing like Mandy," Brian said.

"Okay, I just want to get to know my soon to be daughter-in-law," Jane said. Nick hugged his mother.

"Just support me on this, okay," Nick said.

"I do, honey, I do support you," Jane said. Bob hugged his son. Jackie and Harold came in with Denise. The ceremony began. AJ and Emily kissed. Brian and Leighanne kissed. Nick and Brizee kissed. They all were pronounced husbands and wives. They all went to Kevin's for a barbecue. Nick was talking with his parents.

"So you were getting married before the tour started up," Jane said.

"Yeah, we are planning a big triple family wedding after the tour, with a real honeymoon and all," Nick said.

"Okay, do they need any help planning?" Jane asked.

"Well, they are going to plan while we are on the road, they have nine months to get everything together, we got the church booked, and a place for the reception, the guys and I got our tuxes, the girls need to go shopping for dresses, they might need someone here to help Emily's mom and Denise with getting everything ready," Nick said. Jane nodded and went to talk to Brizee who was talking with Leighanne and Emily. That night, Brizee and Nick were home in bed making love for the first time as husband and wife. Nick came spilling himself inside her body. He laid on top of her and kissed her deeply. He pulled back and sat up.

"Crap, I forgot protection," Nick said.

"It's still safe, we have two weeks before the pills are completely out of my system," Brizee said. Nick smiled and kissed her deeply. He made love to her again before they went to sleep in each other's arms.