The Misfits on Carrousel

the members of pretty girls cult

๑ the members of pretty girls cult ๑

an epistolary.

A genuine sweetheart

A genuine sweetheart. The kindest soul. One lovely human being. Atticus Beatrice Gordon is always described as the young lady who has no bad bones in her body as she always sees good in everyone.

Despite all the intrigues her family has been through, her perspective about the world never change-not until she entered her new career and made real decisions in life without her family's approval. . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Trigger warnings: cyber-bullying • social media hate comments  suicide • traumas and anxiety

Use #TMOCwp on facebook or twitter if you want to talk about the story or interact with me. 💗

Note

• If you want to avoid spoilers, you need to read the series in order. But if you want to work on your own pace, these stories can still stand alone.

• Preferably read with cream or white background to avoid confusion with Instagram format.

• These photos (i.e. memes, mood boards, daily stories, aesthetics for feed) are randomly collected from social media and google. It's not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

• Characters have no portrayers. Pictures are presented for same vibe, theme/concept, and whatsoever.

• The visual representations used and the concept of the story: (1) do not intend to offend anyone, (2) do not romanticize toxicity or unjust perceptions and propositions, and (2) do not reflect on writer's personal life and opinion. Please be informed that the content might scare or disturb you in general.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names (in general) and incidents are product of the writer's imagination or used in fictional purposes. This story is not edited. I still need to justify some scenes to lessen the plot holes. I still have to check its typographical errors and ungrammatical features. As of now, I am hoping for your consideration.

Reminder

Please do not reproduce or copy because plagiarism is a crime and it will always haunt your conscience.

Even the story is available to be read by younger audience, please let the writer know about your concerns regarding the story per se especially when you are 18 below. The story contains dark themes/social issues that are still not open for public.

Story history

fluff / flaws / outcast

Started: January 10, 2021
Finished: August 16, 2023

Enjoy reading!