#tmoc63

peyton1107

Jan 7, 08:04

peyton1107
Good morning, Morvie.

morganrsxoxo
Morvie ka dyan 😒

good morning, pey.

peyton1107
Want to have breakfast with me?

morganrsxoxo
tinatamad ako e.

peyton1107
Tinatamad kang kumain o tinatamad kang lumabas?

morganrsxoxo
aaaaaah! this is your fault.

peyton1107
Huh? What are you talking about?

morganrsxoxo
you're being nosy about my health and now that i adjusted it with yours, ang aga ko na nagigising. nakakatamad gumalaw pero gusto na ng katawan kong mag-exercise, mag-shower at kumain.

ggggr!

peyton1107
What's wrong with that? And if it's good for you, I don't mind being scolded by you.

morganrsxoxo
okay fine 🙄

peyton1107
Have you heard anything from Ateez?

morganrsxoxo
we just had our conversation earlier. mukha namang okay siya with her life. we just need to regularly check on her. support and guide lang need niya for now. she wants to do everything on her own now and i think it's a good thing for her to be fully independent. i think mentally and physically, kayang-kaya naman.

peyton1107
How about emotionally? What if something stops her for being who she is?

morganrsxoxo
what do you mean?

peyton1107
Suarez.

morganrsxoxo
hindi na ako nakakabalita ng kahit ano tungkol sa kanila which is weird kasi alam ko mga ganap nila individually.

peyton1107
Okay ba sila?

morganrsxoxo
i don't know, actually. but i'll try to ask ateez. hahanap ako ng timing.

peyton1107
Anyway, I haven't checked out on you these weekdays, how are you now? Are you busy? Are you really taking care of yourself properly, physically, mentally, and emotionally?

morganrsxoxo
yeah. i'm doing fine.

peyton1107
Are you really good now?

morganrsxoxo
okay na okay na ako. i feel like i'm at my best now.

peyton1107
So pwede na?

morganrsxoxo
what?

peyton1107
Manligaw...