#tmoc44

pretzelcade

Nov 25, 17:07

pretzelcade
For the Nth time, I am sorry.

atticus2725
Pezi, you don't have to. 😚

pretzelcade
Those are too harsh if I were you. Kung ako 'yon, baka hindi ako lumabas ng bahay for days.

atticus2725
People will always have beauty standards. We cannot always please them and we should not. I'm happy with how I look and that's what matters, di ba?

pretzelcade
I hope I could get that mindset. I even feel like my life would be worthless if I'm not good with my job.

atticus2725
Hmm.. Maybe because acting isn't just a job for you. That's your life, e, Pezi.

pretzelcade
Sa tingin mo, tama ba 'tong ginagawa ko?

atticus2725
Like what? Acting? Of course! You're good kaya with acting! Hng!

pretzelcade
Silly.

Not that.

I mean.

Keeping you from the public instead of showing them that you are my girlfriend.

atticus2725
With what happened naman earlier, your actions are justified. Hindi sa nakakahiya akong kasama o ma-involve to someone like me, but you just want to protect me and at the same time your future. That's fair.

pretzelcade
Pero kanina. Hindi ka ba na-offend sa sinabi noong babae na nakahalata sa atin?

atticus2725
"Hindi artistahin yung babae. Parang di papatulan ni Cade." That line?

pretzelcade
See. You still remember it.

atticus2725
Because kanina lang kaya 'yon! 😭 But somehow, I was taken aback, but still those opinions are worth shoving away. After all, I should be prepared with that na nga e. I will receive more in the future pa.

pretzelcade
I won't let that happen. I will protect you.

atticus2725
I need to know how to do that on my own because I chose that path.

pretzelcade
As a boyfriend, hindi ko hahayaan na masaktan ka ng iba, ganoon dapat.

atticus2725
But they won't say it because I am your girlfriend. They would because I'll be like you in the future.

pretzelcade
You are really serious about that?

atticus2725
Yes, Pezi. I want to be an actress talaga.

pretzelcade
Ateez.

atticus2725
Yes, Pezi?

pretzelcade
You don't belong here. You are too good for the world.

atticus2725
But do you, Pezi?

pretzelcade
Matagal na ako rito sa industriya.

atticus2725
You know what, Pezi? I feel like life is always like that naman. Challenges aren't taylorfitted, that's why we should be wise and choose our own battle. Survive while being kind to everyone including yourself. After all, we are all struggling to acquiesce to the needs and wants of the world.

Nov 25, 17:45

Pezi?

Nov 25, 17:58

pretzelcade
The management called.

atticus2725
You got the role?! ✨✨✨

pretzelcade
no