Chapter 6- Sebastian Crisostomo

*Sebastian*

*Sebastian*

I was hiding under the old truck on the field, there's no way to hide but here.

My heart is pumping my blood twice faster than usual. I trembled in fear as I heard footsteps around the corner.

That's Ady for sure. I know I should be better than Ady because she's a girl. She's a girl possessed by a man inside.

She can't shoot my sensor anyway, thanks to Troy's bright idea. I need to fight her, whether she's a girl or possessed by a man. I need to defeat her! Hiding here will cause me so much humiliation!

I began to observe the surroundings, I saw Ady's feet resting on the ground maybe one meter away from me.

I carefully crawl from behind, I have a bright idea though this can hurt Ady and can be the cause of my death later on.

When I was about an inch away from her I grabbed her feet with my own bare hands and pulled her which caused her to fall on the ground.

"YEEESSS!" I exclaimed as I watched her fall. I'm really sorry Ady! I don't want to do this but I have to. If I die here Troy would probably kill me with his words.

"Urgh!" I heard Ady whined as she fell down. She lifted her weight through her hands. Gasgas ang palad nito for sure.

Hihilain ko na sana siya sa ilalim ng truck kaya lang bigla siyang umupo paharap at sinipa ang mukha ko.

"AWWW that hurts!" Reklamo ko habang sapo ko pa ang noo ko na natamaan niya.

"At tingin mo hindi masakit yung ginawa mo huh?" Reklamo niya rin.

Naglakad siya palapit sakin at hinawakan ang kwelyo ng damit ko.

The next thing she did is she pulled me out of the truck.

She's down with her left knee while I was kneeling. She pointed the gun in my forehead. I know it's just a Toy gun but I felt fear covering my whole body. This is a familiar situation for me.

"Mommy I'm scared!"

Some things flashed in my head. Things I don't want to remember. I closed my eyes as I kept on hearing that little guy telling his mother how scared he was.

"Don't hurt me please!" I said as I trembled.

"Seb okay ka lang?" tanong sakin ni Ady na mukhang nag-aalala.

I took a deep breath before I opened my eyes and saw her face full of worries.

No Seb! Don't be vulnerable! You're not a weakling anymore.

"I'm sorry Ady." I said as I pulled her towards me, I may look like hugging her but my ulterior motive is the sensor on her ponytail. I pointed my gun on her hair and shot the sensor.

*tuuuuutttttt*

We both heard a beep coming from her sensor. It's a signal that Ady was already dead.