Chapter 9- Ezekiel Benitez

*Ezekiel Benitez*

We've set up a bonfire at the pentagon house for our victory dinner, held by Miranda and her team

We've set up a bonfire at the pentagon house for our victory dinner, held by Miranda and her team. Well my team deserves this kind of treat. They did everything just to win their first training.

Everybody is busy grilling the barbecue except for Ady who's now sitting six feet away from me. She's spacing out for almost 10 minutes straight.

"How's your ankle?" I asked her, I heard that she was sprained.

"It's fine." She coldly answered. She turned her head to see her teammates having a good time. Sebastian saw her staring at them and waved his right hand to her but she just turned her head away. Snobbish Adelaide is back. She's always like that. Even Rob complained that matter the first time they met. He said that no one in his Personal Lady Guards can resist his charms. No single person can refuse him, not until Adelaide came and turned the tables upside down. Rob loves her to the extent that he can let her take his own life. But when he died, Ady shredded into pieces. I don't know if the feelings between her and him were mutual, but I never heard Ady dated anyone before and after that incident. Well I guess dating is not in her vocabulary.

"Why don't you go there and have fun with them?" I again asked, hoping for a conversation.

"Do they look like they're having fun?" She fired back, without even taking a glance at me.

I again look at the team, Demeter and Allen are still grilling the food, Sebastian is sitting two meters away from them and enjoying his food alone. Troy on the other hand cannot locate at the moment. I didn't notice him leaving the site. I took a deep breath for a thought of no relief. How will I be able to bind these different kinds of people? Each of them is far from one another.

"Well, I guess I should go. It's getting late. We have a schedule at the Blue House tomorrow. Tell your teammates to rest early."

bilin ko sa kanya. Tumayo ako at inayos ang damit ko sa pagkakalukot mula sa pagkakaupo ko. Pagkuwa'y naglakad na ko palayo sa kanila.

It was a long tiring day for everybody and I wanted to have a restful weekend. I hope the president would like them. I know they're aloof and unapproachable to one another. They just met two days ago so I bet that's normal. Syempre nagpapakiramdaman muna sila, siguro nga kailangan lang ng sapat na oras para mabuo ang grupo nila, physically and emotionally.

As of today, I'm glad that they did their best individually and as a team. Allen's strength is expedient to the group. He's very powerful in physical aspects. His skills are no joke and he's understanding is extensive. Troy probably is the brain of the group. I can see his gray matter. It's wide and very systematic. His plans are effective and top dog. I sometimes wonder if his leadership traits are inborn. Sebastian is the eye, he's good at shooting. He's the guy who doesn't miss. He's always capable of hitting his target. He can be the team's back up and sniper. Adelaide is a very competitive woman. I've known her for years. I knew that her addition to the group is valuable. She's the tantamount of the three guys. She's smart, strong and capable. She can be the team's asset. And lastly Demeter, she's very essential to the group, she'll be needed since the mission is bloody. I know she's a big help to them. And also her skills in computers are excellent. She can always hack data and programs like for example the stop light and identities which can later on be used for conning. Well I guess the BCI made the right choice by choosing those Elite people. I just hope they'll adjust to the team immediately cause the official call for the mission is forthcoming.