Chapter 8- Demeter Ortega

*Demeter Ortega*

It's been two weeks since I've been informed to be part of the special team, I'm glad but sadly when the invitation arrived I'm already on my way to London for a mission

It's been two weeks since I've been informed to be part of the special team, I'm glad but sadly when the invitation arrived I'm already on my way to London for a mission. I've been a medical police for two years and am still on it. I have no plans of changing my career and yet here comes the special team, well I don't exactly know why they included me on the lists. There's a lot of aspiring agents in the country but they picked me! Whatever reasons they have, I don't know. All I know is I'm going to be part of them.

"Demie?" I heard Charles call. Well after my trip from London I directly went to Charles clinic, my personal Psychologist, for a consultation. I don't know if my mind is still fit for hard training.

"Huh? You were saying?" I asked him in confusion, I'm not sure if he's saying something or just called my name.

"I said we're done. I'll prescribe you some medicine to help you sleep at night in order for you to avoid Insomnia." He said as he wrote down in his prescription paper.

After writing down the lists of medicine he handed it to me.

"Thank you Charles." I said.

"Hope you'll be fine enough." he uttered.

I've been in this state for almost two years. Traumatized? I don't think so, it's' more like the ghost from the past still haunts me.

"Good luck on your new team." Charles ended the conversation.

I stood up and walked towards the door. Before I could finally depart from Charles office I received a text message from someone.

From: Team Captain

Your teammates are waiting for you.

***

I've set foot on the Training Ground before it ended. I saw the guy who tends to be my worst nightmare on the field with the two other members of the opponent's team.

"What?" I've heard the guy say before I shoot his sensor located on his right ear.

"ARGH!" he screamed in pain as the bullet shot the sensor. Its' impact is the reason why this guy is physically hurt. I immediately headed towards him to check his state.

Sebastian and the other girl also attended my victim.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked him.

"I don't think that's valid!" The guy said as he faced me.

"Well I think it is. It's not my fault shooting you in the ear where you put the sensor. You should know that ears are one of the sensitive parts of a human body, you shouldn't use it as a tool." I directly said to him. Not valid my ass!

I handed a heating pad to him. It's a good first aid for an earache.

"Consider this as my apology. Hope your ear will just be fine, If not just inform me and I'll cover the whole medical fee." after spilling those watery words out of my mouth they didn't intend to talk back or respond. Well I guess they don't want to argue, I don't want to argue either.