Chapter Two

Chapter two

"Hey who the hell are you!" I shouted loudly to him. " More importantly were the hell is my best friend." He still said nothing to me, i was starting to get pissed at this guy, was he going to talk to me or not. "So?" I said after we had stopped running. " Who are you."

He didn't seem amused by the question so he still stayed silent. " Ok if you're not answering then can we go back to find my friend Mark. This time he finally answered " We can go to him after I think that it's safe.

From the angry tone in his voice I decided not to ask anymore questions, we waited on the steps of a flat where I saw some homeless drug addicts lying asleep in the corner.

After a few minutes we came back to survey the scene of the shooting, we saw the shells lying all over the ground where the shooting had taken place. We followed the trail of shells and it led to a frail body lying on the ground in a pool of blood. I looked at the face and I saw that it was Mark.

My best friend was dead, he was dead and I couldn't do anything about it. The worst thing about it was that he was shot at for no reason. Some merciless idiots came and shot Mark for no reason.

No no no there must have been a reason for Mark to have got shot. Was he part of a gang? Had he caused beef with the killers? What the hell had he done to cause himself to be killed in cold blood. There was a lot that I didn't know about Mark, and I was on a mission to find out

Right now I couldn't move due to the shock coursing through my body. Suddenly I felt a rough tug on my arm. It was the man who saved me calling me. "We have to go out of this area. They know you and they are coming after you, by the way I'm Richard, nice to meet you.

We walked to his car, it was a Toyota hybrid. We drove all the way to Dartford. " you're going to be staying here for awhile so that you don't die." " Thanks " I managed. The first thing that I wanted to do was call my mum to tell her about the events. "Can I call my mum" "yea sure" he replied throwing his coat on the rack.

I pulled my phone out, went to contacts and called my mum. She picked up after the third ring. " Hello mum?" "Hi we're are you Ashton" " It's a long story but I'm safe. I won't be coming home for a while so I just wanna say love you." " Ash what the hell are you talking about" "mum it's ok just know that I'm safe. Bye mum" with that I hung up.

_____________________________________
Please share vote and comment!! I REALLY need you guys to comment especially. Thank you for reading the story so far.