Chapter Three

Chapter Three

It was morning and I had just woke up. Richard had given me a room to stay in while we were here. We were going to move in about a month just to make sure that they wouldn't chase us.

When I got up I walked to the bathroom and had a shower. After I had done that I went downstairs and looked for the cupboard to make a cereal. Richard wasn't there so I assumed he was sleeping. I couldn't go back to sixth form because that was too risky.

I got the milk and the the cereal. While I poured the cereal into the bowl I thought about what the hell had happened to my life. My life had changed so dramatically since last night, I had been an ordinary teenager yesterday but a few bullets later I'm on the run.

I realised that the cereal was overflowing, so I put some of it back into the box. When I had finished with my cereal I went to take a leak then just watched tv. I didn't actually focus on what was going on, I was to focused on the fact that I had lost Mark just like that.

Thinking back, I wondered what had happened to the body as we had not called any police or anything, maybe the criminals had got rid of the body.

Why did things have to be like this.

Richards POV

I took in this kid, he was being chased by one of the biggest criminal organisations in the world. The Ultimate drug trafficking people in the whole of England. The Jackson. Family. They were responsible for over 431 homicides and major counts of drug dealing and drug trafficking.

You see his friend Mark who was killed was actually one of their small time supplies. He failed to supply them with the correct amount of cocaine so they killed him.

If you're wondering how I know all of this well I used to be a part of that particular gang. After I saw the brutalness of this gang I wanted out. I asked the then leader Paul Jackson (I hear it is being run by a man named John Jackson now) and he said that if I wasn't sticking with the family I'm going to die.

Ever since then I have been on the run from the ruthless murderers. They killed Mark and I didn't want Ash getting caught up in this, but I couldn't. He was a witness and the motto of the Jackson family was 'No witnesses'

They were going to kill him and had to at least delay that by as much as I can.

The plan was simple, we were going to run and run and run and run until they caught up to us. We were going to go al the way to America if we had to, but the main objective was to not get caught.

I heard a small knock on the door and I went to answer it. Two men in black suits were standing at the door when suddenly he pulled a semi automatic cease 75 pistol, just like the one that had killed Mark.

The next thing that happened was a blur, then everything turned black...

Back to Ash PoV

It was getting to midday and Richard still wasn't awake. I went upstairs to check in his room. I knocked on his door, but no answer came. I knocked again, but no answer came. Worried, I barged into his room to find it empty.

Had he been kidnapped? Had he been killed? I came to the conclusion that he had been taken by the Jackson family. I don't know why, but I had the feeling that he had been kidnapped. What was I going to do.