Chapter Six

Chapter Six

The cockney lad who had beat me up along with his friend had been killed. I wasn't surprised because that was the way John operated, if you didn't follow orders you die, I was wondering why I wasn't dead.

"So we meet again Mr Langley. Now i know that you know something that I don't, and it is imperative that you fill me in." John spoke.

"As you might know Mr Langley, I sent a few of my men to deal with Ash, unfortunately for me Ash is still alive and still on his way to Lisa isn't he now?"

Lisa was who I directed him to go to invade something like this happened. She lived in Angiers in northern France, and was meant to bring Ash into a safe hiding place.

"Uh Mr Langley." John snapped waking me out of my thoughts. "Answer the question you worthless bastard!"

"Y-Yea I think so." I stammered. He grinned an evil grin, and I immediately regretted showing him that I was fearful. The time out of the game had really made me soft.

"Did you know that he just checked out of the Eden Hill medical centre being treated for two broken ribs and a gunshot wound.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked, summoning courage from my confusion.

He replied "ah. My boy I do my research."

I was amazed at how much he knew about everything including Lisa. I just continued to listen and take in all the knowledge I could.

"Now you see I have an many enemies, but right now I am focused on one. The Grello's. You see these people are major in the drug business in England, and they are stealing a lot of my product from my main suppliers."

"What does that have to do with my Mr Johnson?" I questioned, but he just shook his head and laughed.

"You really are a dumbass. Ash's family are the Grello's."

Ash's PoV

Slowly I was waking up. Everything was still blurry and my whole upper body (except my head) was aching. Seconds later I was unconscious again, but I then became conscious again.

I heard a lady talking but I was too out of it to even try and figure out what they were saying. I just sat there.

Eventually I came back to reality and I woke up fully. I noticed that I was on a bed, and next to me was a heart monitor. What the hell had happened?

I tried to sit up but my arms were to weak. The lady who was previously talking came back into the room, she was a nurse carrying something that I wasn't bothered to figure out.

"Mr Grello are you awake?" She asked in a sweet voice. I was to tired to answer with attitude due to the dumb question but I simply said "yea"

"What happened to me?" I asked

She answered "Well you were involved in a collision on the motorway then you were shot in the lower abdomen once. A witness of the scene called an ambulance."

When she reminded me I remembered what had happened and how I had been shot at. My life had turned so crazy in these past weeks/months.

I was feeling sleepy so I asked the nurse to give me some space. Before she left she made it a point saying "my name is nurse Emily" that was like the fifth time she had said it. Thirsty.

I changed back into my tracksuit and and my vest. I put on my puffy black jacket and left to check out. When I had done that I realised I had nowhere to go.

I walked into the car park to see whether maybe there would be my car there.

Suddenly I'm grabbed from behind, then a bag is put over my head. I'm then forced to walk to somewhere and get into some type of vehicle.

When I got in the vehicle, the person had the decency to take the bag of me. It was a blonde woman British woman. She had deep dark emerald eyes. She wore a black leather jacket and some blue skinny jeans with her hair tied up in a high ponytail.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She didn't reply to that question, instead she just Ignored me and said "I'm Lisa you were supposed to meet me in France but you got yourself into trouble and we are now going back to France."

"So why did you have to bloody kidnap me!" I answered angrily.

"So you wouldn't ask questions when I told you to get into the car so now shut up and leave me in peace."

After that we drove in silence all the way to Angiers.

----------------------------------------------------------
Please COMMENT and VOTE and SHARE the story I really need you guys to help me get this story going. If i get 100 views I update tomorrow.