Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Richards PoV

I hadn't seen John since the last time I indulged in criminal activity with them. John, with his eerily soothing voice spoke to me " So we meet again, the one who got away." He paused and looked away. " Ah Richie." He said as if he was reminiscing.

Walking out of the room, he whispered something to the guard that came in with him and exited the room. "Oi Gazza!" He shouted with a heavy cockney accent. "Boss says we gotta get a little bit 'a info from 'im."

In a split second I was slapped so hard on my left cheek that it become numb. I'm brown skinned so there wasn't any red mark left. "Sorry mate that was for stress relief init."

Gazza seemed to find this funny and started laughing hysterically. He dropped to the ground and kicked his legs out aggressively. After that laughing fit it was his turn to have a go at me.

He slapped me on the exact same place were I was already backhanded. He hit me so hard I fell to the floor and then they pounced on me. Gazza was repeatedly kicking me in my abdomen, while the other one sat on me, and started punching me.

After a minute I noticed that they had stopped. I didn't have the courage to look up, so I faced the ground. I couldn't hear properly, and the voices all sounded distant. In my blurry vision I noticed the three figures come closer to me.

Then the lights went out.

Ash's PoV

I was driving like a mad men trying to get to the motorway. I looked in the side mirror and I saw the passenger pull the gun from the drivers lap and take the safety off.

I heard the familiar sound of glass breaking, and I realised that they had shot out my back window.

I swerved in and out of traffic, as I was driving on the wrong side of the road. Drivers angrily beeped their horns at us but at the time I just wanted to escape. I entered the motorway while shots were being fired.

I managed to come onto right side of the road. As I continued to swerve in and out of traffic. When I looked in my rear view mirror I didn't see the Range Rover any more so I slowed my driving down abit; big mistake.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the Range Rover coming out of the woodland to my left and smashing into me. The car was wrecked, and to top it all off my ribs felt broken.

A flash of light and suddenly a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Slowly the world grew red and a dull grey, which eventually turned to black.

Richards PoV

I woke up on some sort of bed with a stinging pain on my stomach and my head. I felt woozy and headachy.

When I regained some sense I saw John was shouting at one of his minions. I could just make out that they were saying. "You are the
Stupidest idiot I know. You beat him up without getting information.

He then pulled out a shiny black object and before I could clock what it was I heard a bang and a body slump to the floor.
----------------------------------------------------------

Can you please not be a ghost reader and comment. I don't care if it's negative or positive so can you please comment. PLEASSSSE comment.