Calm Me

Luisa

Luisa stood outside the gate, standing between Clarke and Bellamy, staring at the new graves.

"Twenty dead," she said. "Sixty-three left." "Barely enough to fight," Bellamy said. "We have guns, land mines, and bombs," Clarke pointed out. Luisa exhaled, running a hand through her wet, wavy hair, and whispered, "May we meet again," before turning around.

"Fire! Fire!" someone shouted and Luisa saw the food shelter had erupted into flames as delinquents set it out with water. Nearby, Murphy was beating Del senselessly until Bellamy detached the two.

"What happened?" Clarke asked. "I told Del that adding too much wood was a bad idea, but he didn't listen," Octavia explained. "We'll need food," Luisa said.

"Everyone listen up," Bellamy projected his voice. "Split into groups to hunt with one gunner!" The crowd listened, dividing themselves with friends as Harper passed out a gun to each group and they set out.

Luisa went to check on Raven who was sliding a pack over her shoulder. "Where are you going?" she asked confusedly. "To hunt," Raven answered. "You have so much potential working here," she said.

"Like what?" Raven questioned, leaning into her stance. "Since we lost connection to the Ark, maybe you could convert the radio into walkie-talkies so we can communicate across the ground," she suggested and Raven had a train of thought cross her head and she smiled, leaving the tent.

Clarke

Clarke left with Myles and Finn, leaving the majority of the population at the camp, hiking into the green forest.

"You guys are like the popular kids," Myles spoke. "What does that mean?" Finn huffed. "Luisa and Clarke are kids of the Big Three, Bellamy announced himself as the leader, and you know everyone," Myles explained.

She held up a hand for them to quiet, ducking behind a bush insight of a deer. She heard a small groan and turned, seeing Myles had been struck with two arrows when she felt something smack the back of her head. Through her blurry vision, Anya hovered over her and placed a sack over her head.

Her small breaths silenced when the sack was removed to find herself in an underground train station. Finn was on his knees beside her, staring at a wheezing girl before looking at Anya who stepped forward.

"Lincoln told me you're a healer," she spoke. "If you don't save Tris, he dies." Anya drew her sword and she struggled to move but she cut her ties. "Hurry up," she demanded before leaving.

Clarke got on her feet and Finn followed her to the girl laying on a table and she touched her chest. "Her lungs are compressed," she let out. "Help me lifter." She pulled up the back of her shirt and ordered the Grounder behind them for a knife and tube.

Setting her back down, she cut at her rib, sticking the tube in Tris' breathing slowed before stopping and Anya came in. "What have you done?" she questioned. "I was trying to save her," her voice cracked, seeing her chest finally stop rising.

Anya ordered a Grounder to take Finn and Clarke shouted for him to stop, falling onto her knees and cried. "She needed real medicine," she sniffled, facing her. "That's something my people could give to you."

Clarke watched as she turned and snipped a patch of Tris' hair and slipped it into her pocket, whispering something.

"She was my second," she said, turning back around. "What happened to her then?" Clarke asked concernedly. "She was at the bridge when it was bombed," Anya explained as a Grounder took her body.

Luisa

Luisa played with the circles on the walkie-talkies Raven had built when Monty approached her.