13: The Mate-Stealer

***AHHHHH!!!! Thanks you so much for the comments and the fans and the votes!

Im so sorry I haven't uploaded....in FOREVER!!!!

School has been difficult, with orchestra and chorus concerts, tests, projects, papers, and musical tryouts(I didn't make it :'() Oh well, maybe next year. Right Jenny? ;D***

Hope you had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving!

READ ON!

Sorry, it's kinda short. :/

~{Katy}~

Not edited

Ps....did you hear about my Christmas present? If not, check my post I did a while ago...hope you like it!

Pss...

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

Oh, by the way, this is dedicated to ReadslikeCrazy......thanks for your ideas! I'll be doing something close to that! Just a few twists that will keep everyone guessing!

I had many other comments and ideas!

I LOVED ALL OF THEM! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! :D

[[<Chapter 13>]]

<|3 weeks later.....|>

Alexas POV

I wanted to die.

This torture was the much. Not just physical, but mental as well. I don't even want to describe the instruments of torture that Sam has used on me.

It pains me to know that I am giving up information on Adrian's pack. I don't want to hurt them, but I would do anything for my babies.

Adrian, please forgive me.

_________________________________

Adrians POV

My wolf was angry. There was no sign from our mate.

Victoria had also disappeared. She had disconnected herself from the pack link.

If I ever saw he face again, I would kill her.

For hurting my mate.

My Alexandria, mother of my children and Luna of my pack.

And for putting my heirs, my babies, my pups; in danger.

________________________________

Victorias POV

I am extremely excited.

Everything is going exactly to plan.

Soon, I will be by my mates side, with his growing children in my belly, and as Luna of the pack.

But first, I must get rid of that BITCH Alexandria. That mate-stealer.

I smiled evilly as a new idea came into my head.

I've heard that if someone is being possessed, a way to undo it is so have the person that is possessing them, killed in front of them. And Alexandria is OBVIOUSLY possessing Adrian.

He would NEVER have mated with her if he wasn't possessed. It the only answer.

Because, after all;

I am his TRUE mate.

And she's just a pretend rogue Luna.

________________________________

Sams POV

Ive missed Alex.

I remember when we would make mud pies and chuck them at my brothers.

I remember the late-night phone calls.

I remember the fire.

The night that the pack-house was invaded, it changed my life forever.

Seeing my parents and my two younger brothers slaughtered in front of my eyes, changed me.

The rage has been boiling in me ever since.

I don't want to be this way, but my wolf has taken control, and I'm not strong enough to get it back.

The only way to calm him down, would be to find my mate.

But the only way to do that, is towage control.

So obviously, I'm screwed.

She'll just have to come to me.

If she's even still alive.

_______________________________