Chapter 2

Ginny's POV:

I crawled out of bed and silently made my way up to Crystal's room, she told me to wake her up early given the fact that she wanted to straighten her hair, though I have no idea what that means.

I slowly pushed the door open shutting it behind me as I walked in, "Crystal!" I shook her shoulder. "Mhhm?" I shook her again, "it's 6:00 you said to wake you up!" She finally opened her eyes, "right. I'm up!" She sat up and pushed her blanket off of her. "But sissy, I'mma need your help." I looked at her, "my help? With wot?"

She pointed to a box beside her bookshelf, "hand me that will ya?" I handed it to her and she rummaged through it a bit. "Ah HA!" She held out a tong like device that had two metal plates running through the inside.

"What is that?" She set the box on the ground and plugged it up, "this my dear sister, is a hair straightener. I've never seen how my hair would look like straight, and I want to know. Dad brought this to me a few weeks ago and I did some digging and I know how it works!"

Your POV:

After I showed Ginny how it worked she began to straighten my hair. I didn't have a mirror in my room and she told me I couldn't see until it was finished, but since my hair is so curly it took about 2 hours.

Ginny had just left to get ready, when I heard a knock on the door. Unplugging my hair straightener, I yelled "come in!" Fred and George walked in caught one glimpse of my hair, and grinned.

"How did you do that?" Fred sat on my bed, I held up the device. "With this cool muggle thing!" George grabbed a piece of my hair, "it's so long I passes your bum!" I laughed, "yeah if I really wanted to I could sit on it! Anyway what do you two want?" "Mum wanted you up and ready!" I nodded, "alright let me get dressed out!" I set my hair straightener in my trunk and clipped it shut.

I grabbed my outfit and walked into the bathroom, I still havent seen my hair yet and when I did I laughed. "Wow!"

I did my usual routine, though I didn't have to shower since I did last night