Dog Day!-Korra

Korra's pov

I woke up in Asami's bed, because the guest room was being redecorated, to see the beautiful girl lead beside me, her back facing me I smiled as I watched her breathing until I felt her turn around and faced me smiling, her lips looked so pale without her lipstick and her eyes looked bigger without her eye shadow. I was lost in thought as I admired the girl before me.

Asami moved a hair out of my face and I laughed "I guess I'm not as perfect as you when I wake up. " Asami shook her head and held her hand on my cheek. "No one's perfect Korra. " I blushed hard as her fingers circled my face and then shoulder.

Before I could say anything else the door opened and when we sat up to look who it was, I wad shocked to see Naga panting. "Aw Naga, you shouldn't be climbing the stairs. " Asami said as she ran over to the giant for even her breed dog. I got up and placed my hand on Naga's head as Asami rubbed her side. "I guess she was hungry. " I said as I picked up the poor girl and carried her down stairs.

We fed her some chicken from last night and I looked at Asami's pjs. She was wearing a red tank top with black lace and a pair of black laced at the ends underwear. Asami looked at me as she made us breakfast. "Like what you see? " I blushed hard and covered my face. "Hey its ok cutie, here. " Asami then put a bowl of cereal infront of me. I smiled and started to eat still embarrassed.

Asami sat down and ate her breakfast opposite me. "Hey, its ok... I stare at you too Korra... " I looked up and gave a questioning look, "really?! " Asami nodded her head and took my hand in her's. "Yeah... you make me feel a hundred different emotions... Korra I really like you and I want to be with you. "

I sat there stunned before I smiled and took Asami's other hand. "Me too Asami. But I have nothing to my name, no rich girl should be with her cleaner. " Asami shook her head and stood up with me. "Korra, I couldn't care less about what you do or how much money you have. I just want you. " I smiled and rested my head on Asami's before we were broken apart by Naga barking. I smiled and nelt down.

"Come on girl lets get those pups of your's checked out. " Asami smiled and we were soon dressed and out of the door, with Naga in the back seat of Asami's car.

Once at the vets I carried Naga in and Asami checked us in as I sat down. "So you nervous? " she asked as I hugged the beautiful dog on my lap. "A little, I mean they'll be fine, but what if they aren't? " Asami held my hand towards her heart. "I'm sure they'll be fine. "

After a while of waiting Naga was called in and I carried her towards the doctor's office. "Hello Ms Sato and Ms... " I sighed and finished "just Korra. " the doctor nodded and looked at Naga. "She is quiet big for a retriever. Hm maybe a mix. " I nodded my head as I watched him scan over her body. we all watched the monitor to see a couple of blobs on the screen. "Well we have one... two... three... " he got to 7 and I almost died. "7!" I repeated and Asami laughed. "Can we get the picture. " The doctor nodded his head and printed out the picture before drawing on it in red pen showing where the puppies were.

We left the vets after being told that Naga should give birth any day now and we should be prepared, with a cage, blankets, lots of food and toys for puppies and dogs. So we headed towards the pet shop and once there we left Naga in the car with the windows open know that she wouldn't get out since she was already tired and we started to walk around. Asami picked up mostly cute toys whilst I grabbed the things we came for.

As we headed for the check out Asami looked at the Asami she had made earlier so we didn't forget anything.

A: Puppy food?
K: check
A: adult food?
K: check
A: cage?
K: check
A: toys?
K:  double check
A: leash and harness?
K:  double check
A: blankets and bed?
K: double check
A: food and water bowls?
K: double check

"Well that's everything. " I said before checking out and putting everything in the car. Naga was asleep on the back seat exactly as we left her.

I started the car and we were on our way home.