Not Straight-Korra

This is a 15+ chapter read at your own risk.

Korra's pov

I woke up to feel something wet between my legs I looked under the covers to see Asami going down on me. "A-asami w-what are you do-ing?"  She looked up at me and laughed causing me to get even wetter. "A-Asami... s-stop"

And just like that everything went dark and I woke up in a cold sweat. I sat up straight and drank some water before looking at the time 2:00 am, I then looked down to see the sleeping beauty turned away from me. She then turned around and cuddled into my side and wrapped her arms around mine. I moved my hand across her face and then lent back down i  the bed.

I can't believe I had a wet dream about her, we haven't even talked about that really. I might tell her tomorrow, maybe, I don't know. Would it be weird?

As I was rambling in my head I felt Asami's grip on my arm tighten "Korra? " I heard her whisper, I smiled and held her face. "Hi Sami, I'm awake. " I whispered back, she smiled and kissed my cheek. "Why? " she asked breathing out obviously still sleepy, "I, um I had a funny dream... you were in it...." Asami smiled and shut her eyes. "Tell me... " she sighed into my shoulder, I put my arms around her and said, "you... woke me up with... a surprise... " Asami laughed "I can see where this is going " she was now a bit more awake so she sat up and continued "did you have a wet dream Korra? " I blushed and nodded my head. "Aw, Korra its ok... we'll talk about those things tomorrow but right now know that I've had some about you too. "

We both blushed and I rested my head on her's and she kissed my neck.
Then we fell asleep to the sounds of eachother breathing.

I woke up the next morning to a note from Asami.

Dear Korra,

I've done all the house work for today, so don't worry about any of it, the dogs have been let out and I am in my office.

Come see me. xx

I smiled and put the note in my draw before heading over to Asami's office. I opened the door to see her sat at her desk. I ran over and sat on the desk facing her. "Hey Cutie, wanna talk about last night's dream? " I blushed and led my face into her shoulder. "Yes... " I answered "ok so what happened? " she asked pulling me up so we could look at eachother. "IwasasleepandIwokeuptoyougoingdownonme. " I said in one breath.

Asami laughed and kissed my cheek, "ok and my wet dream was about you, naked in my office at work, infront of my big window. " I blushed and played with her hoddie strings. "So do you think we should do it? " I asked before Asami picked me up and ran me into our room. I laughed as she led me on the bed.

"Can we go slow please, your my first... " I said as Asami began undressing me. "Of course baby. " I smiled and kissed her again before she sat me up against the head board. "Can I undress you? " I nodded my head at her question, before she took off my shirt and sleeping bra.

I sat very still apart from when Asami would move my arms to get my shirt off. "Relax Korra. You're fine. " Asami said so I breathed out and relaxed into her touch. Once she was finished with me she undressed her self before lieing me down in the middle of our bed. "Is this okay? " she asked as she hovered over me. "Yes... " I breathed out before she began to kiss down my body.

I shuddered at her touch as she got closer to my sweet spot. "Korra... " Asami said looking up at me. I looked down to meet her eyes and she continued. "I'm going to touch you now, is that ok? " she said as she held my hand in her's. "Yes. Please do it... " I breathed out before feeling a wet tounge glide across my clit.

Asami never let go of my hand as she went calmly over my clit and walls, making me feel something I have never felt before this moment. I found it hard to breath as I felt a rushing feeling going through my body. Asami laughed and kissed my leg.

Before grabbing her shirt and wiping her face. "See not scary. " she smiled back at me. I nodded and came over to her and wrapped my body around her's. "Thankyou so much Asami... " she then kissed me again a little deeper than before, but then she pulled away and said. "Don't move to much your legs are going to be a bit wobbly. " I nodded my head and lied back against my pillow, Asami put a blanket over me and got under herself.

"I love you Korra " Asami cuddled into my chest and kissed my neck before sucking on it for a little while and then touching that same spot. "Well done Korra this is your mark for losing your virginity. " I felt my neck and then realized "my first hickey! " I kissed Asami and then lied down a little more so I was comfortable and I turned on my side and kissed her shoulder. "I love you. "