I promise you forever. {Part 1}

LEYNA'S POV

"The hardest part of living is just taking breaths to stay." I hear these words filling the room along with my ears as I awake. The voice is deep and I couldn't mistake it. It's Andy's. Why is he here?... wait, where is here exactly? I try to open my eyes, but shut them quickly as a reflex to the intensely bright light. I Slowly open my eyes and survey my surroundings. I'm in the hospital again. Was it all a dream? No, I lived through my attempt. Why did I think that killing myself was the answer? Oh god, where's Libby?

"Leyna." Andy bellowed, his voice cracking like he was going to Cry. "Andrew." I spoke, trying to sound aggressive but failing as my voice came out strained. "Baby, please let me explain!" He begged. "Don't baby me! And let you explain? Explain what? That I was just a cover up for your sick lie. That I was just some pity story? You felt bad so you wanted to make one little tormented girls dream come true, to be loved by her biggest inspiration. Did you just want me for publicity? I can see the head lines now; 'Andy Biersack and his love for the weak.' Yes, please do explain Andy! Explain to me how you made me gain everything I ever wanted just to lose it all along with my heart and mind in the end!" I screamed in agony as tears began to pour.

"Leyna, he forced himself on me. I tried to push him away. I tried fighting him, I tried getting away but he wasn't having it. When I heard you whimper I knew that I just lost my whole world. I love you and only you." He cried. I sat there in the hospital bed, taking in what he said. I wanted to believe him, but I also never want to be hurt like that again. I know what's best for me, but I don't know what I want. "Please leave." I spoke in a monotone. "But Ley-" " I need time. Give me that." I cut him off. He got up slowly never taking his eyes off me. "I'll be in the lobby. That's all the space I'm giving you. I'm not losing you again. Open the box when you feel your ready. I love yo so much." He said then walked out.

Box? What was he talking about? I glanced over at the bed side table and understood. There sat a small jewelry box. I grabbed it hesitantly, and held it in my palm examining the design. It was a black velvet box with a golden rope lacing on the edging. I slowly open the box to find something I didn't expect. In the box was a silver band with diamonds incrusted all around the outside and on the inside the words "I promise you forever." Were carved.

He got me a promise ring.  

But can I trust him to keep his promise?