Chapter 15: Lovers quarrel

C H A P T E R 1 5

 L O V E R S  Q U A R R E L

"With a heart like that, you deserve the world"
-R.M Drake

•  •  •  •  •  •

October slowly drifts in November, the leaves fall and the air cools. Liv sits at the tree reading a book Hermione recommended. The sun rises over the black lake lighting up the grass in front of Liv to a golden color.

Liv shut her book putting it into her backpack and slinging it over her shoulder. Her grey sweater with a dress shirt under, the collar sticking out along with her Gryffindor tie didn't keep her warm in the cold weather.

Not to mention the small skirt left her legs complete expose. She didn't bring any jeans from the manor in her quick escape leaving her with only the clothes Ginny and Hermione had given her.

Walking into the castle she said good morning or exchanged quick smiles with many sleepy Gryffindors. Walking into the great hall she immediately spotted a red head of hair belonging to Ron Weasley, seeing Harry, Hermione and Ginny soon after.

She made her way over to the group casually sitting down next to Ginny. The group had become used to her not showing up until breakfast every morning. No one seemed to know where she went but didn't question it.

"Morning" Liv chirped immediately going to the coffee pot. As she poured her cup Harry chuckles.

"You're becoming addicted" he commented as she started drinking her coffee.

"No" she said a reaching to pour another cup. They all stared at her as the realization hit. "Okay maybe a little"

•  •  •

"Can you actually do the work instead of drawing pictures of Slytherins the entire time?" Liv asks as they sit down to do their work. Ron looks at her with a lazy grin.

"You know you love my drawings" he tells her pulling out his parchment. Liv tries to hide her smile by biting her lip but Ron spots it, his smile grows.

"Whatever" she waves him off letting her smile show with an eye roll. "Just try and get some work done" she says grabbing her parchment and starting to work.

As the end of class nears finishes up her work for the day. When she's down packing her things into her back she looks up at Ron to see him looking very concentrated on parchment. Liv admires how his blue eyes travel around the page, his red hair glows in the sun.