17

Kim POV

Present me is back at work. I'm alone again thinking what I should do. I remembered what the crazy woman said. She said I will vanish if I can't make myself remember. I think I need help. I don't think I can do it alone. But who am I gonna ask? Not my family for sure. They never knew about my other life. All they knew is I was a good daughter, a top business student, and a lady with class. Well dad also know about my modeling. It's not actually a secret. Ever since I was little I was already on magazines, I even did a commercial when I was four. Dad knew Anthony was my boyfriend but they've never meet. I never introduced them to each other because I will be caught if I did. He only knew it because I told him I had a boyfriend so that he will stop setting me up on a date. And the band members didn't also know my real life. All they knew is I'm an average girl living an ordinary life. Even the school didn't know my family background. I just hope I won't run out of time. I don't know how long I'll exist in this present time.

I continue playing with the band and got really close with Anthony. I don't know what LaChanze is thinking but there's something in her looks. She's looking at me differently.

LaChanze POV

I know Kim is just Idina's cousin but she really looks exactly like her. Even her gestures and mannerisms are the same. If only time traveling is possible I could say that she's young Idina. I can also feel that she likes Anthony.

Kim is here. She's talking with Anthony. Her cheeks are blushing. I knew it. She has a crush on Anthony. After rehearsal I pulled Kim.

"Can we talk in private?" I said pulling her arm.

"Huh? About what?"

I bring her to the restroom.

"Girl what are doing?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You're flirting with Anthony!"

"No I'm not."

"Don't lie to me Kim. I know those looks, those smiles, and the blushing. And what's with that date at the park?"

"No. You're wrong. LaChanze listen, Anthony and I are not going on a date."

"I just heard you asked him."

"Aaaaahhhh. Fine I'll tell you but don't tell anyone. I'm setting Anthony with Idina. I want them to get back together."

"Are you crazy? She's your cousin and you know she's engaged."

"I know. I know. But I want them to end up together. Will you help me?"

"No! Stop this nonsense. Why would you interfere in their lives. You don't have the right to dictate them."

"She needs to remember okay. It's my job to remind her. I need to help her regain her memory."

"Things happen for a reason. And what'll it be with you if she remember?"

"Nothing. I just want the old Dee. The funny and bubbly one not the serious Dee now."

"You're really close with her aren't you?"

She just nodded and tears fall slightly to her cheeks. I hugged to comfort her. "It's okay." I wiped her tears. "Okay I'll help you."

"Really? You mean it?" She smiled.

"Yes. I'll help you."

"Thank you." She hugged me tight just like Dee's hug.

Kim POV

Well I got LaChanze's side. Anthony and I will go to the park this Saturday and LaChanze will ask Idina to have a talk and they'll also be going to the park. We'll make them meet maybe they'll find the sparks again.