21

James POV

Idina and I head our way first, Kim stayed behind. I don't know what's going on in Idina's mind right now but she's so quiet on the way home.

"Dee is something bothering you?"

"No. I'm just thinking about the event."

"Don't worry. It's going to be perfect."

"How'd you know?"

"Because you're there." I smiled.

She's laughing. "Really?" I joined the laugh.

Anthony POV

I was silent through out the road until we arrived at the bar.

"Tony are you okay?" Kim asked.

No one called me Tony except Dee. "Yes I'm fine."

I suck during our practice. The members are looking at me oddly. "Guys I'm sorry. Can we take a break?"

"Yeah. I think you need one." Jonathan said with a worried face.

I went down the stage and took a seat at the corner. I'm browsing my phone then Kim came over.

"Mind if join you?"

"No. Not at all."

"What are looking at." She said referring to my phone.

"It's nothing. Kim can I ask you about Idina?" I couldn't take it anymore.

"What do you want to know?"

"How did she lost her memory?"

"Truth is I don't really know. All I know is that she's different now. Very different. And she lost her memory seven years ago. By the way can I also ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"What happened between you two? Why did you broke up?"

"Break is over." Jenn shouted. Haaah! Save by the bell. I don't know how to answer her. Jenn is right in time. So we resume our practice.

9 yrs ago

It's Anthony and Idina's 5th year anniversary. Idina planned to surprise him, turns out she's the one that got surprised.

She made breakfast herself and brought it to his apartment. She went there early making sure that he's still asleep. She carefully opened the door and tiptoe herself over. She set the table finely and went to his room. She silently opened the door and (she's supposed to yell SURPRISE but was shocked by what she saw) tears fall on her face. Anthony was awoken by her sniffs.

"Dee!" He was surprised by seeing someone with him on the bed and seeing Idina cried. Idina immediately turned away and run her way out. He tried calling her but she never answered. He sent messages but not even a single reply from her. They never seen each other after that.

(Back to the present)

Kim POV

After practice I informed the band of another gig.

"Have you heard of Global Corp.?"

"Who doesn't?" Jenn said with a laugh.

"They're having a charity event and they're looking for performers. What do you say we submit a proposal?"

"Really?" Jason said with a face. "You serious about it? You're still in your right mind are you?"

"I'm serious guys. Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"Global Corp. is like the biggest company here. We can't easily get in there." LaChanze said shaking her head.

"Let's just try. We're the best band here."

"Ahm not really." Jenn disagreed.

"Come on. We'll regret it if we won't try. Besides I heard that the pay is really great."

"Are you sure?" Jason ask. "Where'd you hear it?"

"It's not important. So what do say?"

"We could try." Anthony decided.

Yeeeeesssssss! Another plan succeeded. I'm proud of myself.