Chapter 7.

Molly calls from the kitchen saying there are dinner. Everybody run to the door, you are behind the others. When you enter the door at see the table full of food, it still surprises you.
  "Y/n a quick word?" Arthur taps you on the shoulder and points toward the kitchen. You follow along and Molly comes to.
  "We are sorry about what you heard yesterday." Molly smiles to you.
  "I don't want a lot for Christmas." You finally explain to them what is going on.
  "There is just one thing I need." The tears start rolling down your cheeks.
  "I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree." It is clear to hear you crying at this point, and Molly starts feeling sorry for you.
  "I just want a family." You breakdown, you just want them to understand.
  "Whats wrong?" George comes out into the kitchen after hearing you cry.
  "Nothing George." Arthur tries to get George to leave it alone and leave the kitchen.
  "It doesn't look like nothing." George looks mad at his dad, after he tried leaving him out of it.
  "George it is fine." You wipe the tears away from your face.
  "Not it is not nothing, you are not nothing." George wipes the tears away and hold you in for a hug.
  "Son leave we will talk later." Arthur is mad, that his son just cant leave it alone.
  "No he doesn't want you here and I want to know why." George is getting really upset, but keeps holding you tight.
  "George it is not like that." Molly interrupts George and Arthurs screaming.

Fred enters confused the kitchen, and Percy is right behind him. Bill and Charlie quickly follows, it seems like the entire house hold heard the screaming in the kitchen, because Ron and Ginny also came out into the kitchen.
  "What are you all doing here get in and get something to eat." Molly ties to lift the mood, Ginny and Ron goes back into the living room. Charlie goes with them, Bill sees you crying but leave it at that and goes back into the living room.
  "Percy do you mind?" Fred points towards you in George's arms. Percy turns around and joins the others in the living room.
  "What is going on here?" Fred sounds mad but tries to keep down. You run up the stairs, this is exactly what you feared would happen.