Chapter 15.

You didn't leave your dorm for the rest of the day, the other day you tried your best to hide your face and you successfully managed to come to the great hall. As soon as you sat down everyone started chattering, you had on purpose sat down a bit isolated to not bother anyone.
  "Good morning beautiful." George sits next to you, and Fred in front of you. They see you looking around on the people whispering to each other.
  "They might not be talking about you." Fred tries to comfort you, even though he know that they probably are talking about you.
  "Whats up Evans I mean Black." Malfoy sneaks up from behind you.
  "What my name? Say It louder." You are mad, people think they are intitled to have an opinion but they are not.
  "Watch your mouth Malfoy, I got power." You scream at him. George takes your arm and pulls you back down, on your seat. The great hall is left in silence, but now everybody's eyes are really on you.
  "I am not hungry anymore." You storm out of the great hall. Was it a mistake to stay you think to yourself?

You walk around the corridors before going to your class.
  "Nice to see you Miss Black." Professor Lockhart says when you enter. You sit down besides Fred and George.
  "What are we doing?" You whisper to George.
  "Listening to a story about how Lockhart caught an animagi." George sound like he already given up.
  "Like he is cable of that." You whisper to yourself.
  "What?" Fred whispers.
  "Never mind." You say pulling out some parchment so you can draw on it. You don't really listen to Lockhart's story but it doesn't seem that anyone do.
  "Well that's how you catch an animagi." Lockhart ended his story.
  "For the next lesson your only homework is to read a chapter in one of my books." Lockhart dismissed the class.
  "What do we have now?" Fred looks to you.
  "Transfiguration with McGonagall." You pick up your books and leave the classroom.
  "Hey do you want to talk about what happened yesterday?" Fred says quietly.
  "What is there to talk about?" You start walking faster and Fred and George don't catch up to you before your already in the transfiguration class.