Chapter Five: Warm

Kacchan left Izuku in the hands of the Bakusquad as the boy had started to call them. Kacchan had been away from his work for nearly a week and a certain powerful opponent was bound to hold a grudge over the little green-haired boy going missing. Izuku received a tour from the Bakusquad. Kacchan's house wasn't as big as Shoto's but the friendly air more than compensated for it.

He unpacked his bag into a guest room and sat down on his new bed, he needed time to himself to think. A lot has changed for him in the past 24 hours and he barely got a breath to process it.

The day was quiet, Izuku figured Kacchan had told the Bakusquad to let him rest for the day and he was extremely thankful for that. After dinner with them, he headed straight to bed. Hopefully he could get a good night's sleep and reset his sleep schedule. But just like always, fate was not on his side. The moment he was consumed with sleep, he was plagued with nightmares.

He woke with a start. After controlling his breathing, he settled himself and returned to his dark mind. The nightmares consisted of Shoto. Shoto finding him. Shoto hurting him. Shoto hurting his family. Shoto hurting Kacchan. It was always Shoto, Shoto, Shoto!

Izuku burst awake for the third time that night. This time tears rushed down his cheeks. His heart jumped quickly in his chest. He took in deep breaths. Getting out of bed, he stumbled out of his room and down to the kitchen.

When he arrived, he found no one other than Kacchan. It looked like he had a bowl of ramen and he stared Izuku in the eye as he emptied a bottle of hot sauce into it. "What? I like it spicy, got a problem with it?" Izuku just shook his head and headed to the sink to get a glass of water. He sat down at the smaller table in the kitchen with a frown and drank his water. "What's wrong with ya this time?" Kacchan asked, uninterested.

"It's nothing," Izuku mumbled. Kacchan gave him a disbelieving look and Izuku changed his answer with a sigh, "Nightmares."

The ash blond nodded along. "What about?" He asked, taking a bite of his ramen.

Izuku hesitated. "...Shoto."

Kacchan sat down at the table next to Izuku with his ramen. "Just forget about that half n' half bastard."

The greenette put down his water and held his head in his hands. "I'm trying. I'm really trying to, Kacchan." The tears forced their way out of his eyes. "Everytime I close my eyes, I see his face," he shuddered. "I just want to forget him, I want to pretend there's just a three year gap in my life but I can't. I can't do it, Kacchan."

Kacchan wrapped Izuku up in his arms as per routine now. Neither of them spoke. The smaller boy unleashed his tears onto the taller's shoulder, leaving a stain where his eyes were. When Izuku had no more tears to cry, he dried his eyes and sat limp in Kacchan's embrace.

"If forgetting him is what you want, I know exactly what'll do it," the ash blond mumbled out. Izuku lifted his head to meet Kacchan's ruby eyes. What he was searching for, he didnt know, he didnt have time to figure it out. Because before he knew it, Kacchan's lips were smashed into his.

Like instinct, without hesitation, the boy kissed back. It was gentle and tender, the pure opposite of the prickly man. The kiss developed into a passionate one. Kacchan bit Izuku's lip, asking for entrance. Izuku gladly let him in and moaned into the kiss. This was nice, a tad fast but Izuku could manage.

He felt heavy hands resting on his waist. Izuku raised his arms to lock them around Kacchan's head, burying his fingers into his spiky hair. He couldn't respond as he was quickly pulled onto the taller's lap, his legs ended up either side of Kacchan's torso.

The kiss was shifting into a lustful kiss. Kacchan kissed him as if he was a wolf preparing himself for the kill. Izuku could feel Kacchan trail hungry kisses and bites down his neck. He felt hands venturing up his shirt. Izuku let out involuntary small moans.