Ch. 6 The Volturi

I am already sorry from the grammar mistakes. Enjoy the story. I have changed a few things, if you see this *** it means i have changed that part.

--------------------------------------------

It was night when two full vampires and one hybrid were hunting. They've left their family, and let the family think they have abandond them. But it was a whole different story, they were on a secret mission. Only Bella knew about it, since her mind was safe. It's been one week since Royalice was without her family, she looked now almost 16 years old. She missed her family so much, but Alice and Jasper wanted her to come with them. As proof the Cullens were innocent. 

They were now going to South-America where maybe a hybrid is. Alice and Jasper were now disscusing where they were going next. "We could look for Peter and Charlotte, ask them to testify against the Volturi." Jasper suggest to Alice. We have tried to find vampires who could help us against the Volturi. 

--

On the way they found Peter and Charlotte, they were sent towards Forks. Alice, Jasper and Royalice ran towards the Amazon, Alice has heard a rumour that there was another hybrid child.  Only a few days later, they had found the 150-year-old hybrid named Nahuel. He and his pure vampire aunt Huilen. They explained to Nahuel that he needed to witness to prove that the vampire hybrids are no threat to the secret of their species. It took alot of convincing to take Nahuel and his aunt to Forks. Hoping that they arived in time.

-- The day the Volturi arives at the field --

When it is time for the Volturi arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses, all gather are met in a large, snow-covered field, Garret stands next to Kate as they watch and wait. "If we live this, i'll follow you anywhere, woman." Garrett tells her. "Now you tell me." Kate replies, looking towards Garrett. They hear the Volturi and their army getting closer. "The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!" Garrett repeats. 

Suddenly Aro and his army become visible and it's clear that they outnumber the Cullens and their witnesses, Edward watches Aro as they walk towards them. "Aro's looking for Alice." Edwards says. As Aro and his army get closer, the wolf packs are coming out to join the Cullens and their witnesses, Jacob in his wolf form comes and stands next Bella, Renesmee and Edward. Aro and his army stand in a line facing the Cullens and their witnesses, Carlisle walks forward.

"Aro, let is discuss things as we used to. In a civilized manner." Carlisle states calmly. "Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place, given the battalion you've assembled against us." Aro says. "I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken." Carlisle says. "We see the child. And we have been informed that there were two childeren. Do not treat us as fools." Caius says. "She is not immortal! These witnesses can attest to that. The other child has run away with Alice and Jasper. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks." Carlisle says, pointing at Renesmee. 

"Artifice!" Caius says. Aro holds his hand up, as if to shut up his brother. "I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your newborn mate, i assume you are involved." Aro says. Edward looks at Bella and Renesmee, he then makes his way towards Aro. Bella watches Edward walk towards Aro she uses her powers to shield Edward, but had to stop as soon Edward reaches Aro. Edward extends his hand, Aro takes it and uses his power to reads his thoughts. Aro sees thoughts about Bella, a young Renesmee and an unknown child. Aro then realizes that Renesmee and the unknown child are no immortal childeren. 

"I'd like to meet her." Aro states,

------ A little time skip -------

A few things has happened, Irina died, the Cullens and their witnesses know now that Bella's gift can protect them from Jane. And Aro had his little speech about sparing a fight today and only to die tomorrow.