42

"Ano? Why? Why so suddenly? I can't get it!" Pagdedemand ng sagot ni Van, Kung gaano kaunti ang mga luha sa mata ni Chesca ay siyang buhos ng mga luha ni Van. "Hindi mo ba nakikita? Hindi na tayo maayos! Palagi na lang ganito!"

"But we're fixing it, We will fix it...Just don't leave me" Pagmamakaawa ni Van, He started to kneel and hold her hands.

"Ayaw ko na, Wala nang magandang nadudulot to! Naglolokohan na lang tayo!" She said, Van then stop crying for a moment after hearing what she said. "Naglolokohan? I never.....I never do those things, Kahit kailan hindi kita niloko si Alissa" He said anger and frustration was all over him.

"Maybe, You're doubting me? What can I do you to stop you from doubting me? You we're the only woman whom I love and I will never get tired of loving"

"Maghiwalay na tayo" She said, wiping her tears away.

"Is this Gio? Can you be honest with me!? What's between you and him!?I don't want to doubt you, But....I clearly hear everything. Was all of them true?" He asked, He wasn't ready yet, but he need to know. "Totoo, But I wasn't cheating on you...Walang kami ni Gio"

"But you like each other? He loves you, and you loves him. And I was what? A bridge? An intruder?, What am I to you?"

"Hindi, Van....Im so sorry" Ang tanging sagot ni Chesca, Ayaw niya na humantong sila sa ganito, But this is the best para sa kanilang lahat. "What am I to you?!! Do I even matter to you! All you think is yourself!" Sumbat ni Van.

"What did Gio gives you?" He said fumming in anger. "Tangina! Anong akala mo saakin? Hindi ko nilalapitan si Gio sa kung anong meron siya!"

"So ano nga!? Why did you fall in love with him while having me as your boyfriend? Anong binigay niya sayo na hindi ko nabigay?! Saan ako nagkulang?!"

You're all enough.

"Oras, Lahat yun nabigay saakin ni Gio! Kalayaan! Meron ako nun pag kasama ko siya! Masaya ako...Walang takot! I am happy with him!" She stated, But later on regret it. "So you're really faking everything with me!? So hindi ka masaya? So kulang pa rin ako! Issa I just want to love you! That's all, Saan ako nagkulang? I give you almost everything I have!"

"Oras yung gusto ko Van, Hindi malaking bahay! At hindi kung anu anong bagay!"

"Ikaw nga yang walang time para sa relasyon na to e!" Dagdag na reklamo pa ni Chesca.

"Wow?! so it's me now? But you? You have time finding for someone to replace me" He stated making Chesca stunned and almost got hurted but what he said, Totoo naman Honesty and truth can hurt you more than anything.

"I always give you what you want" Van said, Now trying to calm down his self.

"But it's not what I need, I need you just like before...You, giving me time!"

"I don't know why I keep on staying with you though we're just fighting....That even if it hurts Im still loving you with my all!" He stand up and throw a punch on the wall, He is frustrated and broken. What's happening is what scare's him the most.

"But now I know your true feelings for me, I am letting you go. If you're not happy anymore then maybe I should give you what you want" He said to his self, Its no worth on fighting for when Chesca has already give him up.