23

"They are near already, Just some minutes more to wait" Van informed the woman beside him, Who goes along with him from Guam. "I can't wait to see her, Since you've talked a lot about her" The woman replied probably referring about Hope? Or Is there a chance that It could be Chesca?

Chesca be like: Sino yang inuwi mo?

"She's actually the one who is driving on the way here, I am very proud! I am her teacher" Van said proudly, And now we already know who is he talking about. "Bet she's good and calm at driving, I love how you drive me at home sometimes" Jazmin commented with a praise.

"I don't like going faster" Van replied while keeping an eye at every car that passes by them..

" 'O? I think It's them" Van said as he see a white SUV car approaching the cafe.

"My baby..." sambit ni Van ng makita ang bunso niyang kapatid na bumaba sa driver seat.

"I miss you" Pagsampa ni Hope sa kanyang kuya habang naluluha sa tuwa. "I miss you too Baby" He whispered before hugging her back with same admiration.

"Hello Hope" Magandang Bati naman ni Jazmin kay Hope na nakayakap parin sa kanyang kuya. "It's good to see you in person, Such a beautiful lady. Just like your brother, So handsome and appealing" Jazmin said while admiring a sibling relationship infront of her.

"Dad this is Jaz, My co-worker in the publishing company at Guam" Pakilala ni Van kay Jazmin. "Hello po" She politely greet Mr.Reyes and have a shakehand after a while.

Chesca be like: ehem ehem! Akin na yan!

"She's a friend Dad" Van told his Dad in advance since he feel that It's the next question his Dad will ask for. "O? So  She's here for?" Mr.Reyes asked

"A vacation po" Jazmin answered, Jazmin is a pure filipina but is a licensed citizen of Guam because of her Father who works as an OFW before.

"Can she stay for a couple of Days, Before she find some hotel to stay in?" Van asked and Mr.Reyes immidiately answered "Of course there's no problem, And I could also reffer her to my friend who is Hotel owner"

"Thank You po" Jazmin said before all of them ride the car and go home

"She loves you so much huh?" Jazmin said follow with chuckle seeing Hope sleeping in Van's embrace. "Of course" Van simply stated before he also drown to sleep.

"Goodmorning anak, Paakap nga hindi kita nayakap ng matagal kagabi my son" Bungad ni Mrs.Reyes sa anak panganay niyang anak na kababa lang para mag almusal. "I miss you so much Mom....Very" Van said whe squeezing his Mom in hus embrace.

"Nga pala, Ano nga uli ang pangalan niya? The girl you go home with?" Tanong ni Mrs.Reyes habang pinaghahain si Van. "It's Jazmin po, Mom...Just to clear, We are not in a relationship she's just a co- worker and a good friend of mine..Nothing more" Van explained

"Wala naman akong sinasabi" Said by his Mom who now sits beside him.

"I just said so you won't misunderstood it, I know you very well" Van said before starting to eat his breakfast.

"Nga pala, Lahat ng pasalubong mo ihatid mo na in person, As far as I know hindi pupunta rito sila Chesca" Mom said making me stop eating and just think. I have just talked to her days ago...Yet she didn't have any clue I am coming home. To be honest I am excited to see her again.