45

Going out the elevator, She noticed that Van's room we're open. A Doctor just got in and a nurse was running inside.

Uncontrollably her heart begun to beat faster, Scaredness and being worried was growing more to her senses. She can't move a single muscle and unable to process what's going on. Seems like its urgent. Her eyes was glistenning with tears again.

"Anong nangyayari?" Ang tanging tanong niya. She then run fastly to the room.

"An-" She was cutted off by herself once she enter the room. A series of shockness took over her. Her heart beats with its rhytym, Her eyes was filled with tears. She can't believe everything that her eyes is witnessing.

Van, He's awake.

"V-Van...." His name escapes out of her mouth. She can't speak properly nor think of what to react. But she's more thankful that he's awake now, He's back. His eyes that she misses, His stares that electrify her whole body. Those face that seems to hold everything that defines beauty. Everything about him.

She just stand their on her spot frozen while staring at him lovingly. She wants to run and hug him already, She wants to kiss him badly.

Its like waking up from a good sleep, I don't know anything. How I got in here? How I ended up laying in this bed that feels like so long. I feel recharge when I open my eyes. Some Doctors and Nurses came in to check me up. Then, there's a woman who is staring at me now.

"He's fine, Vitals are up and better in a normal state...We will just get back. We know you need time with him" The Doctor informed Chesca and quickly leave them alone.

"Van..." Chesca exclaimed his name and walk to him slowly. She reach for his hand and hold it tigthly with her. She put her palms on his cheeck and caress them. Leaning in, She kissed him with full of passion, love and longing.

Pulling away, She stare at his eyes. She smiles and just look at him.

"I love you, And I miss you so much" She said, Hindi na yata kaya ni Chesca na alisin ang mga mata niya kay Van.

Meanwhile, Van was just looking at her blankly. He was wondering what's happening. He's shocked by what she just did.

"B-but, who are you?"

"Hindi pwede to, Hindi niya ako maalala?" Natatakot na tanong ni Chesca sa sarili. She can't bear this anymore, she's suffering a lot.

"Kuya!" Pang aagaw atensiyon naman ni Hope na pumasok sa loob ng kwarto at tumakbo para yakapin ang kanyang kuya. "Hope, baby" Sagot naman ni Van agad niyang niyakap ng mahigpit si Hope sa kanyang mga bisig.

"shhh, I am okay now, Don't cry" Dagdag pang panunuyo ni Van ng marinig ang pag iyak ni Hope. "I miss you kuya". While the two we're hugging, Chesca was still flooded with thoughts. Did some of his memories get erased? Amnesia? Why he doesn't know me?

Both of them share a glance for a good moment. She's thankful seeing him alright, seeing him back. While he's confused, who is she?

How come the accident make it easy for him to move on. But how will she fight for you when you can't remember everything about her.

Chesca get's dissapointed seeing the whole family being welcomed by his smile. But she wan't recognize, How can she start this again? She goes out and goes to bathroom. She cry and asked her self why this is happening to her. Just to her?