44

I want you to stay,
never go away from me,
stay forever,
But now, Now that you're gone,
All I can do is pray for you,
To be here beside me again.

12:42 AM, Half an hour ago when Hope and Cole arrived to Cole's condo unit from the Hospital. Both of them immediately freshen up and go to the bed. Hope was fast asleep, She's laying beside Cole who is still awake and is currently doing something on his laptop.

He caressed her hair while his other hand is busy editing some of his Digital proposed plates on the laptop. He look at the clock indicating it's almost one in the midnight and he's not yet done with his works. He slowly stand up and was about to get a cup of coffee to the kitchen when a phone ring made him stopped.

"Mommy" He read the name that is displayed in Hopes's phone screen. "Baby,...Hopey" Umupo si Cole sa tabi ni Hope at marahang inalog ang braso nito, She hummed in her sleep and hugged Cole's waist.

"Mommy is calling" He said, Minulat agad ni Hope ang kanyang mata at tiningnan si Cole. "Ano? Bakit?" Nalilitong tanong niya, Anong oras na.

"Sagutin mo na, Baka emergency yan" He said then pick up Hope's phone and hand it to her. Hope then sit up on the bed and answer the call.

"Mommy?" Bungad ni Hope sa kabilang linya.

She slowly becomes weak while hearing her Mother cry while telling her what happened. "W-what?....How c-can..." She said stuttering, tears started to fall from her eyes and worriness grew in her mind.

"Hey....Hopey ano yun?" Nag aalalang tanong ni Cole ng madatnan si Hope. "Hope, Look at me...speak" He said while shaking her shoulders. Hope was just looking at him with tears on her eyes. He wipe her tears and gently pulled her to a hug.

"Nag aalala ako sayo, Bakit tumawag si Tita? Anong nangyari?" Tanong ni Cole. Hope then pull away and try to utter a word out of her nervousness. "S-si K-kuya....Sinugod siya sa Hospital, Naalsidente siya"

"Baby shhh....He's safe Im sure, Tumahan ka na Hopey" After making her calm, Hindi na rin sila nag aksaya ng oras at pumunta na sa Hospital.

Sinubsob na lamang ni Chesca ang kanyang mukha sa mesa at atsaka pumikit, Naabala naman siyang kaagad ng tumunog nanaman ang speaker at nag echo ang tunog ng ilang alarm sa kwarto ng mga Doctor.

And it only means that someone is rushed to the Hospital again.

"Bwisit" Checa cursed, Kung kailan siya magpapahinga ay atsaka naman sumabay ang malakas na alarm ng Hospital. Binuksan niya ang drawer sa ilalim ng kanyang mesa para kumuha ng energy vitamin at inumin ito ng bumungad sa kanya ang litrato nila Van. Just a random old picture of them but she think it is the most precious one. Bata pa sila sa picture, Chesca was in highschool and Van was a college student, Tinutukso lang sila ni Hope at nung mga panahong ito ay walang ka plano plano si Chesca na mahalin si Van, But she did and will always do.

Napuno naman siya ng pag aalala ng maalalang hindi nga pala maayos ang pakiramdam ni Van ng binisita niya ito kahapon. She then picked up her phone and call him.

"The number you have dialed is currently unavailable" The third try of calling him, He's still not answering. Chesca just shrugged it off and just leave a message.

To: Bumbum💛
Van, huwag mong kakalimutan yung gamot mo. Love you.

Matapos i-text si Van ay lumabas na lamang si Chesca para bisitahin na lang si Gio sa kwarto niya. Walking through the hallway she gets to his room.