imagine #3

Ok!! This is for zoomingatzoom!!! She's really nice go follow her!! Ok, here's a pic:

SODAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Julia's pov (I'm really excited to write this one!!!) ****

I was driving and I noticed my gas tank was almost empty. So I decided to be in the lookout for a gas station. Then I spotted a sign that said: 'D.X., known by the customers we keep'. So I decided to stop there.

I parked and got gas. When I was done with that I headed inside to grab some snacks. I was really hungry from the drive. I noticed a handsome boy but chose to ignore him. I mean, I don't know this town, he could be a creep.

Soda's pov**

I was behind the counter at the D.X., when I saw a cute girl pull up in her car. So I stopped slouching and fixed up my appearance before she got out of her car, got gas, and walked in. I cleared my throat and she looked at me. "Hi! Welcome to D.X., I'm Sodapop Curtis, you?"

" Julia, (I love that name btw) umm, do you know where the (your favorite snackie) are? "

" oh! Yeah, those are on the third shelf to the left. "

" ok, thank you. " I swear she was the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my life. That hair-I could stare into those dark green eyes for centuries. And she seemed really sweet and- oh, I could go on and on. Oh! And ya know, we'd have really good looking kids, and I'd take them to school and we'd read to them every night, and put them to sleep, and then when the kids are tucked in we'd have Ice cream and watch tv holding each other, she would never cheat on me like Sandy did, and-

" How much will these be? " she asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Umm.. $1.34." She handed me the money and was on her way. Darn it! I thought she'd be my future wife!!!

Ok!! 3rd request!! AfterglowFusion, i will start writing your request later, I need to think about it for a min lol. And zoomingatzoom, I hope you liked it!!!! Stay Gold guys!!!!

-BLH