Imagine #7

This is for idc_nessa !! Thank you for requesting!! Here's a pic:

Ok, here's Steve!! We all love Steve, he's coolllll.. ok! Here's The imagineeeee!!!

Steve's pov*

I was in at the counter in the D.X., When I really cute girl walks in. "Hey girly, what's your name?"

" Nessa, yours? "

" I'm Steve, Steve Randall,'' I said, and leaned up against the counter. She came over and made eye contact with me, and held out her hand for me to shake, and I did. "Well it's nice to meet you Steve, I gotta get going but see you around!"

" wait! " I said, and she turned around.
" would you like to, maybe, get some dinner sometime? "

"I'd love that," she said, and smiled. "When?"

" Friday at 5 :30? "

" great, see you then! "

" yeah, bye. "

"' bye!"

Nessa's pov, at the dingooooo***

I entered the dingo to be acquainted with none other than Steve Randall. He was looking sharp. "Hi Nessa, you look, stunning," Steve complimented . "Oh, thank you steve, you too?" He laughed and we took our seats at a window table. " So, how's your day going, " Steve asked. "Its fine. What about yours?"

" it's going good. I got a lot of work done with my friend Soda. "

"Oh, Sodapop Curtis? Brother of Ponyboy Curtis," I questioned ." Yeah that's him, " Steve confirmed. " Oh cool, yeah, pony is in my class. "

" hm, cool, " Steve said, and the waitress came over to take our orders.

Steve's povvvvv*

We had dinner and were exiting the dingo when I got an idea, I'm gonna take Nessa for ice cream at a little shop down the street. "Hey nessa, ya wanna go for ice cream?"

" Yeah sure! "

At I've cream placeeeee**

"What flavor?" The ice cream guy asked. " cookies and cream please! "

" you mr.? "

" umm, same. " the guy handed us out cones and we went to a nearby bench to sit down. "So, what's your favorite color?"

" hm, dark green . "

" that's a nice color. I like red I guess. " she giggled. "When's your birthday," she asked me. " July third. What about yours? "

" October twenty-seventh! "

" ooh, close to Halloween! "

" yeah! And yours is close to fourth of July. "

"Yeah, so, nessa?"

" Yeah Steve? " she looked up at me, eating her ice cream. "Would you, by any chance, want to do this again sometime?"

" yeah! Of course I would! "

" that's great. I had a lot of fun today. "

" haha, me too. "

Okkkkk!!!!!! I hope you liked itttt!!! Because Steve sure loves you! Lol. I can do a part two to this, later or something lol. I hope it was okay!! Byeeeeee ❤