𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Stupid trios 🏃🏻‍♀️💨😈

rooster 🐓
Oya oya 😌

beautiful mother💖💅🏻
what is it now u bed head ?

crackhead
kiyoko youre always mean
to him

beautiful mother 💖💅🏻
oh how can i not this rooster
always think that we dun have
other stuff to do other than
being with him 🙄

rooster 🐓
kiyoko ure so meam 🥺
i like y/n more 🙄

crackhead
as u shud dumbass 🙄
anyways why'd u text

rooster 🐓
OH yeah my roommates
wanted to hang this friday

beautiful mother 💖💅🏻
and what makes u think
I care 🤡 ??

rooster 🐓
oh shut up mom . yall hoes
are lonely anyways . yall
wanna come ?

crackhead
chile what makes u think
im lonely rooster 😆💅🏻

rooster 🐓
shut up clown yall wanna
join or not . my roommates
are hawt 😈😈

crackhead
hot u say ? sure ill
join 😼 kiyokoo lesgooo

beautiful mother 💖💅🏻
sigh screw all of you .
sure 🙄

rooster 🐓
finally y/n listens to me 🙄

Crackhead
ofc daddy 😈

rooster 🐓
good girl

Crackhead
UM YEAH IMMA GO
kiyoko's judging me 😁

crackhead is offline

school ended . you being you went straight to bed craving for sleep .

" y/n dont sleep u unhygienic swine " kiyoko nagged

Yes mom u said having your feet leading you to the bathroom in your dorm .

the night was windy and youre stressing on the dress that youre making for your designer course . kiyoko your bestfriend never failed to tell you to not over work . but u just couldnt help it but stress over your work . your dorm partner kiyoko was sleeping peacefully and you didnt wanna disturb her . you know she deserved her rest after taking care of u and kuroo .

it was 9.15 and you had 45 min left till everyone needs to be in their own dorms . the night was peaceful having no one disturbing you . you grabbed your jacket wearing a thights and an oversized shirt u decided to have a walk to relax your mind . you wanted the night to be peaceful but everytime youre alone . your thought went wild thinking about the past . what your ex did to you . i mean you did moved on from your ex . but youre still scared . you dont wanna get hurt despite wanting someone by your side . tears started rolling down your face . having the feeling of loneliness taking over you . just as you thought no one was there for you , your phone started buzzing .

rooster 🐓

hey dummy . i just wanted
to check on you , you awake ?

yeah .

hey whats w the tone ?
yk im always here for you
right ??

yes tetsuro kuroo
i know youre alw here for me .
ill text you back once im back
at my dorm

WAIT WHAT yre alone OUTSIDE ?
does kiyoko noe ?

JEEZ REPLY MEBDIDJEB
Y/NNNNNNND

just as you wanted to keep your phone aside to focus your eyes on the pavement . you caught yourself bumping into a raven hair boy .

" ss..sorry " you said while examining his looks . Oh wow you were shocked about his features and his beautiful unique eyes .

" hey its okay " the guy said with a calm voice.

" i.. i needa go . Sorry once again ! " you said while making your way to the dorm quickly before 10 .

ever since you bump the guy . your mind couldnt stop thinking about him . you were curious about him . Its like you wanted to know more about him .

take note when i write like this it means that its your thoughts.

no dumbass . you needa stop thinking about him . all boys are the same . after what happen . Youre not gonna lose yourself and get hurt .

u reached your dorm and forgotten that you had to reply to kuroo . u snuggle in your bed while not caring about your phone buzzing the whole night . you , were exhausted .