𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝

I AM THIS CLOSE to changing it to a suna x reader hehehehrhfhhfhxhr . Cliffhangers higihdkxndjd . It 4.40 am AND here i am eating ice cream life is great how bout urs 😃 . Oh and it will start on the same day as the prev chap

you went out of your house to see suna greeting you outside . You ran to him and hop on him to hug him . Both if you were walking to school while showing each other memes and the videos that suna manages to record while the twins were quarrelling . Both of your laughter was soon stopped by the notification that you kept receiving in the the group chat .

Dumb bitch squad

Owl
HEY HEY HEY

yes bo ?

Owl
Tmr is a saturday do yall
Wanna hangout tgt like last
Time :(( eoy is overrr

rooster
Idmm

Mom
Same y/n lets gooo

_

You looked up and so did suna . Both of you ended up gazing at each other . He was looking at you and you were looking at him .

" tell them " he said nudging you .
" what !?! No you youre the guy "
" fuck you , youre lucky i- " and he stopped his sentence .
" you whAt " you said smirking
" nothing can you stfu im tryna type in the groupchat "
" i knOw yoU lOvE mE " you said in a childish tone .

Your cheeks soon had pink tint on it and so did he .
But how can you develop feelings when youre not over with akaashi ? You are sure you didnt want to use suna as a rebound . He's like a bestfriend anyone could ask for . You thought .

Dumb bitch squad

Stripper pole 🙄😽
sorry guys , yall go ahead
me and y/n has plans lol

owl
is this true y/n :( ?

yeah sorry bokutooo ;-; ILL hangout w
You the next day I PROMISE :(

Owl
awh its okay

mom
Awh you love birds have fun 😛😛

stfu

Stripper pole 🙄😽
stfu
seen by akaashi , mom , owl ,
rooster & y/n

After you saw akaashi seening the text , you remembered that he was in the group chat . It didnt affect you much tho since you didnt really know the truth of why both of you broke up .

And yes suna was your bestfriend so he obviously know about akaashi 🙄🙄 .

time skip to the night lol cause wtf am i suppose to write about izumi tryna steal suna frm you ? Nah izumi stay mad ❤️ .

it was night time and you and suna would normally call until yall slept in the call .

Stripper pole 🙄😽

8.30pm

Ayo bitchass we
calling or nahh

stfu is tht even a
qns

Stripper pole 🙄😽 is calling
Accept           Decline

" hey dumbass " he said  smiling .
" suna is smilinggggggg " you said sarcastically .

The call continued with the both of you making fun of each other and laughing your ass off . Oh did i forgot to say ? Suna replaced akaashi's place in the dorm so he is kuroo and bokutos roommate .

time passes by fast when youre calling him or infact when you were with him . You enjoyed every moment the both of you spent together . I mean yeah he is mean but he only have one soft spot and that was for you . He went to the toilet to freshen up and you were already under you blanket while watching hxh on your tablet .

When he came back you were already dozing off . He saw your eyes closed and decided to say goodnight and whispered i love you under his breathe . He thought that he was slick but you actually heard him . You didnt know why but when you heard him say that you felt happy . A different kind of happy .

* kiyoko pov *

Hmm theres a no need for us to make a plan after all . They seem to be compatible after all .

even though you were happy about both y/n and suna the thought of akaashi ' cheating ' on y/n was suspiciously weird . You were sure that akaashi love y/n . He protected y/n all of that couldnt be fake .

oh shit i forgot to text bokuto .

My owl  🙄❤️

hey im gonna sleep
Im tired

HEY BUBSS goodnight
i love you 😡❤️ dun lEt thE
beD bUgs bITereer AND
Dont you ever leave me :(

i wont bo , goodnight i love
You too 🥺❤️

-

wow even im shock author - chan made so much rs and for what 😃 LMFAO ill update in like 6h goodnightttttt