𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫

heyloo have a great day alrite <3 . If youre not having a great day then cheer up :) !

- urm urm 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

* yn pov *

You were tired . Tired sick . You wanted the person you thought you least needed but seeing with another girl hurt you alot . You didnt know why but it hurts alot . Nothing feels right despite having kiyoko and kuroo by your side . You felt like something wasnt right . You missed him . His company . Although you see him everyday , you rarely exchange convo . You didnt want to develop feelings but you sure didnt want to lose a friend that was important to you . You saw your phone reflection , looking at the contact name of his . You were hesistant to press that name . But you did anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty eyes

5.15 pm

heyy akaashi can i ask
you something ?
[ seen ]

5.30 pm

hey uhm im sorry if im
disturbing you .

its okay i guess .
Mhm bye .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were alone in your dorm . You couldnt focus on your project .

You seen me ? So after all those hangout and hugs youre gonna just ignore me ? Fuck it all of them are the same .

Or so you thought .

you felt like a clown . Texting someone that ignores you . But you felt desperate for his company . You wanted to be angry at him but some part of the body just didnt allow you to do it .

* akaashi pov *

You saw y/n name popped up on your phone . Damn that made you smile from ear to ear .

Pretty gal

he |
h|

You wanted to reply to y/n but someone stopped you .

" HEY HEY HEY akaashii use your phone later . Help me clean the gym nowwww " bokuto said .

You switched off your phone and quickly and ran to bokuto to help him out .

" heyy why so smileyy " bokuto said .

You shook your head saying its nothing . But little do you know that bokuto looked at kuroo and smirked at him . They knew it has something to do with y/n because you werent smiling the whole week .

your mind was free . You felt at ease seeing her text .

little do you know that y/n is a mess thinking the fact that you left her on seen because you wanted to ignore her .

As soon as yoy finished training , you grabbed your phone and texted y/n .

" oh look what love did to you " kuroo chuckled but you ignored him .

All you care is that y/n is texting you .

* yn pov *

your phone started to vibrate . You quickly check if it was akaashi .

Dumbass he left you on seen and now youre gonna reply straight away ? Wait . What if he has practice ? What day is it .

You checked your phone and see that its a tuesday .

" ah shoot " you said to yourself forgetting that they had practice while you over here blaming akaashi for seening him .

Pretty eyes

6.00 pm

hey whats up ?

Oh i wanted to ask
you a question

oh uhm what is it ?

you hesistated but either way you wanted to know the truth .

Are you ignoring me on
PuRpoSe ?

huh no what why
Would i when i

when you ?

Nothing . But im not
ignoring you . You somehow
Just werent there when
i wanted to go to you

You sure ? You dont have to
lie lmao

Im not.

mhm . Sure

Why ?

nothing i just uh nvm

You just ?

Nothing anyways is it
Because of osamu ?

Maybe

If we are distancing because
Of osamu then i swear he's
just a friend

I know

Then ??

Idk i just nvm im not in
The right place to say this

Oh.
Anyways

Hmm ?

we cool ?

Ofcourse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knowing that both of you are cool with each other really makes your heart at ease but despite all of that , one of the text he sent kep repeating in your mind . What did he mean he isnt in the right place to say it . You knew that in this friendship if one get offensive the other wont take it to heart . So what is he hiding ?

Bruh this is uhm short but like :)