𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 ?

imma update more tdy bcs ive been inactive here bcs of fairytail . bitch finish watching 200 ep in less than 1 week 😛😛 i need a life MKAY BYEEE AHHABSHA .

* y/n pov *

" wrong " she said .

the three of you — suna you and akaashi turned to where the voice came from . it was nonetheless izumi .

" looking for this y/n ? " she asked holding up a small journal.

suna landed his gaze on you in confusion .

" what the heck is it doing with you ? " you asked furiously .

" oh dont be mad y/n . your lover oh sorry ex lover found it last year " she said letting out another chuckle .

what . why akaashi why . why didnt you give me back  .

you were annoyed . annoyed that he invaded your privacy even before the both of you started dating .

" i met this boy and i feel like he's different "

" STOP " you shouted .

izumi was reading the sentences from your journal .

" akaashi whats this ? " you asked him .

" y/n ... "

" stop with the suspense and just tel- " you were interrupted by izumi.

" oh y/n youre so dumb . did you really think he dated you because he loves you ? " she chuckled.

" what  ? what does that mean ? " you asked akaashi.

yet you received no reply from him . he remained giving the dumbfounded expression.

" he dated you because it was a dare sweetie" izumi continued.

you didnt know why but you were anguished. all you wanted to hear was akaashi denying that he did that . you were pissed .

was all that dating , memories all for nothing?

soon that anger turned into tears . suna couldnt do anything because it wasnt his relationship . he was just there to witnessed everything and comfort you .

you had enough of akaashi not speaking up .

" was i dating izumi or you ? can you speak up ! " you shouted throwing your arms on his chest .

" listen y/n . im sorry " he said.

" i said im done with your apologies . " you replied turning away wanting to walk off .

but you were stopped by akaashi .

" let go . " suna said apathetically.

akaashi eyes widened in grief . at that moment he knew he really lost you.

" im sorry but i soon fell in love with you. i made out with izumi because that was deal she made or else she would tell you about the dare " akaashi continued .

not facing him , " but your intentions were wrong and i loved the old akaashi. " you said indigantly.

loved the old akaashi . loved the old akaashi. loved the old akaashi .

that sentence kept repeating in akaashi's mind while seeing you walking away with suna's arm over your shoulder.

you walked away not feeling that much of a pain compared to seeing akaashi kissing izumi a year ago.

" hey you alright? " suna ask sincerely.

" yeah " you answered bluntly.

" ara ara ill get you ice cream and jelly sticks " he said while giving you a tight side hug reassuring that he is always there for you .

" ah ? no thankyou ? all this hardwork i had to gone through for you to be like this ? " he asked jokingly .

" well thankyou mr rintarouuuuu " you replied giving a chuckle afterwards .

* akaashi pov *

it hurts you when you saw y/n not being that sad about it . you didnt know why but it hurts so much .

" thats what you get for disobeying me keiji " izumi whispered .

" SUNAAAA WAIT FOR ME !! " she added on.

WAAA ok lol i wanna eat 😁
giving me the after vibes 😭💔🤚🏻