𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

LOL im having exam in like 30 min but its wateva 😃😃 . anywaysss yuhh lets get to it . and fr i enjoy reading ze comments and thaNkYou for 500 reads wtfff :( although this book is mEh but okay 😋😋 . SHEESHH akaashi bday is comingggg hhh .

-

you didnt know if this was a date or a normal hangout so you decided to dress down . not to dress up nor too dress down like your homeless . you picked out an over sized shirt and a pair of rip jeans . you got ready and tied up your hair . if your hair is short just leave it i guess . anyways yuh .

you looked at the time and it was 9.59 am and you heard the bell rang . speak of the devil . you thought .

you opened up the door and saw suna in his normal clothing .

djndj mah lucky ass didnt dress up .

" hi ms y/n shall i take you out today " he said putting his hand out to grab yours .

" RINN stahpppp " you said in embarrassment  .

" ms girl ill show you how a man should treat a lady " he said rolling his eyes .

both of you walked out of the dorm and followed where ever rin was going .

" rinnn whereeee i wanna eattt mffff " you whined .

" can you shut up " he said

" oh i thought youre suppose to show me how a guy should treat a lady . " you said rolling your eyes .

" fuck that youre a pain in the ass . anyways we are here " you heard him say .

you looked up and saw a cafe its was aesthetically pleasing . not only that but there was an in the dark roller skate ring beside it . the place was full of lights and trendy songs .

" EHH WAHHHHH " you said beating his shoulder .

" you should get your mind off school . youve been stressing and dont beat me jeez "

" I KNOWWW BUT im EXCITEDDDDD mf jst appreciate me will ya " you said rolling your eyes .

he ruffled your hair and gave a small chuckle .

somehow he's action can make you smile alot more than you should but you didnt realise that .

both of you sat at your seats and decided to order your food .

:)))))))) AH shit okay gtg ill continue aft i finish my exam or sum 😃💔

-

EEEKKKK ITS ONE PM HSBEJEJEB i dont understand arabic pls im not even staying in arab or israel or wtv country tht uses mainly arabic HDJD WHY IN THE WORLD MUST I LEARN  AN EXTRA LANGUAGEHRHDJHD yeah okay i fked it up but moving on to the story :))

-

after eating breakfast the both of you decided to rent a roller skate and skate it in the ring .

mind you that the both of you didnt know how to ride a roller skate .

-

bruh i didnt finish it and now its 1am OMG WHY AM I SO LAZY TDY .

-

suna watched as you tried to balance yourself .

" pftt noob " he said rolling his eye offering his arm for you to hold and have proper stability .

you grabbed his arm and followed him . skate through the place .

" imma let go "

" if that suit you " he replies .

" AHHHHH " you shouted as you lost balance and fell .

* click *

" RINNN DELETE IT " you shouted

" nawww " he said in a teasing tone helping you up .

he held your hand and skated backwards to watch you skate .

* tud *

" oww " you said .

you looked up and your head was on suna's chest . you looked in his eyes , your cheeks turning red , your heart racing fast .

" i.. uh sorry omg sorry " you said getting off him " you said

" its okay ..... cute " he mumbled .

" what did you say something ?? " you asked even tho you heard what he said .

" huh no " he said awkwardly .

" thanks i know im cute " you said smiling cheekyly .

-

timeskip to the night lol djdnjd

both of you walk down the streets and got ice cream . you pointed out to the bench beside the bushes of roses signalling him to sit there . both of you sat there and had your normal conversations and laughter .

" i should confess to her now " suna thought .

" mhm y/n ? can i tell you something ? " he asked .

" mhm " you nodded while enjoying your ice cream .

" uhm i actually have fe- "

" Y/N-CHANNNNN " you heard a voice calling you .

" phew " suna thought .

HAHAHAHA lol no u aint finna get tgt goodbye