𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐦

AHHAHAHA THE TITLE FFS nsmenddnss said to put it as that so uhm yeah 😀🤚🏻 . CHOCOLATES ARE NICEEE OMGG .

-

your teacher asked the class if anyone was free to give akaashi his assignments  . you raised up your hand signalling that you are free to pass him his assignment .

you really wanted to fix your relationship . you knew he didnt allowed you to come over to his place .  you wanted to know if yall were better of as friends or if the both of you could continue the relationship . you didnt know if he really loves you if you gotta be honest .

* aft sch *

" let me follow or accompany you baka " suna said .

" rin nooooo i can go by myself " you replied .

" bitch " he whispered under his breathe .

you stopped what you were doing and turn your gaze to him .

" what ? " you said giving him a smile .

" waaa boke youre dead " bokuto said while kiyoko let out a chuckle .

" y/n im sorry for fightimg with akaashi " kiyoko voiced out .

" its okayy " you replied .

" that mf deserve it anyways " suna said bluntly .

" RINTAROUUU " you shouted jokingly beating him .

" Owwww . oH im sOrry i foRgoT shE stIll lOvEs hEr boYfRiEnD " suna said teasing you .

tho he was hurting when he said that . he realises how much you loved akaashi .

everything was going smoothly till you had to part your ways with them . you had to take a 30 min bus ride to go to his apartment .

" bye bubs call suna when youre in the bus so you wont be lonely " kiyoko said giving you a hug .

" oh wow so now you love y/n and hug her but not me ? " bokuto said .

" shh " kiyoko pushed him while suna ruffle you followed by asking you to call him later .

" mhm k bye bitch " you said to him letting out a laughter .

you soon reached the bus stop and your bus came . you sat down and you felt vibration from your phone . it was suna calling you . you picked up the call and the ride went on .

" want me to pick you up and we can go eat dinner ? " suna said .

" mhm ill meet you ? so you dont have to pick me up i guess " you replied .

" akaashi house isnt that far y/n i can drive there . and did you tell akaashi that you were going to his apartment ? "

" ah uh uhm no ? whatever its not like he's hiding anything ill just give him his assignment ask him something and meet you" you said while suna mhm as a reply .

before you know it you are already in a walking distance from akaashi's apartment . tho you were still on call with suna .

you knock on akaashi's door but there were no reply . you look at his shoe rack and his shoes were there . and a smaller size shoe .

mhm ? no nvm no no .

" rinnn he's not opening up "

" the fuck you want me to do about it "

" WELL IDK ?? HELP ME ? "

" how dumbass "

" shout ??? "

" mf you can do that yourself , youre so loud im tryna play a game "

you rolled your eyes and soon the door opened .

you were greeted with a bed hair akaashi . although it doesnt look like he just woke up . you didnt want to jump to conclusion . his collar was up . shirt half tucked in and half tucked out and his belt wasnt buckle . you looked up at him and you saw red marks on his neck .

" o..oh y/n youre here " he said fixing his hair while you were still on call with suna .

" u..uh yeah im here to give you your assignments " you replied .

" mf yall talk like yall werent dating a few weeks ago " a voice came out of your phone .

" shhhh " you said .

why tf is he ? what ? what the fuck .

you were at the verge of crying . you overthink . yes you do . but what you overthink about never seem to be wrong before .

" come in " he said .

you trailing behind him . you didnt know this feeling but you didnt like it . your stomach felt something heavy . its like you were nervous . you didnt want anything bad to happen . you want confirmation that he isnt cheating .

" akaashi " you said .

" akaashi ? " he repeated .

" oh sorry keiji can i ask you something ? " you asked .

" sure " he said while passing you the mug of coffee .

" why did you come to school late and your uniform was messy just like today ? are you cheating on me ? " you asked . just the thought of it made you disgusted . it made you wanting to cry your lungs out .

" y/n... "