𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

weee ahhhh rollercoster story HAHZAHAHA okay sorry bye .

the next day you came to school with a hoodie on . it was the old hoodie that suna gave you . you walked to school with bokuto and kuroo outside . you saw a raven haired guy walking towards you .

" y/n " he called you out , proceeding to grab a hold on your hand but his action was soon stopped by suna.

"no." he paused. " im not letting you hurt her again . " you heard him emphasizing on the word again . you didnt know why but tears soon started rolling down from your eyes .

" im here to talk. nothing more " akaashi looked at suna and soon landed his gaze on you . staring into your eyes .

that look . you somehow feel like you know that look . it was on the day that he confessed to you with his pupils dilating . you felt at ease when you saw that . tho your feelings . your heart says you love akaashi but your brain says otherwise . your brain says go to suna.

" are you sure?" you heard suna asking you while you nodded in reply and him walking away from you . 

" what ?" you asked akaashi .

he held your hand softly . " im sorry . " he said .

" why ? arent you just gonna repeat your actions and just say sorry and repeat it again because you know im a sucker for your love ?"

he grabbed your shoulder , " y/n no . i really am this time . im just ss..scared . "

" scared ? scared of ? " you asked .

" scared of losing you dumbass " he chuckled wiping his tears .

" hey im always here dont cry , lets go to class bubs . "

dumbass . you forgave him too easily . he did it for months and you forgave him in a glimpse of an eye .

_

lMFAO i almost deleted the whole book LOL and this chap is jst meant for apologizing thts why its short LOL . oh and sorry for the grammar most of these chaps are being written at 1am to 3am . LOL i got issues