Chapter 1

{Disclaimer for anyone reading this, it's really cheesy and cliche. I didn't check for mistakes either so good luck!}

Beep beep beep

Ugh do I really have to get up? I reach over and stop my never ending alarm. Slowly and groggily I sit up. That's one step closer to standing isn't it?

My bed is so warm and comfortable. I don't want to leave, and I don't think it wants me to leave either. I get up anyway. Checking the time to see I only have an hour to get ready. Great. I still have my makeup and hair then I have it pack for basketball.

Basketball, sometimes I enjoy it sometimes I don't. I hate how tall I am. Most of the time I feel as though I'll never be able to find the perfect guy. Tall, handsome, talented, great hair, cute smile all these qualities add up to one person. My favorite person in the world, Niall Horan.

One direction is my life, my entire existence. I'm not as big of a fan as Lilana though. She has been with them since the x factor. I on the other hand just started to get the true meaning of why I like them. I came into the fandom during the 'Take Me Home' tour. It was all for Niall. I fell for his looks ,then his music, and later on I fell in love with his personality.

I've been thinking about this for too long. Good thing I'm already done with my face so all I have to do is hair and clothes. I have basketball practice but it's nothing to stress about.

I quickly brush my hair and slip on my shoes. I'm not a heels girl. I'm already tall enough as it is I don't need extra height. So today and every other day I am going to wear vans. I look ok, I've never been satisfied with myself. I always think something looks wrong even though people tell me countless times that I'm beautiful. I don't believe them.

Five minutes till school starts and I'm just now pulling out of the driveway. I'm a senior at Oakland Christian School, so I have my own car. I would say my family is rich but we're not. We have money just not as much as we'd please. It's ok though I'm satisfied with what I have.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I finally pull into the parking lot two minutes later. I might've gotten a speeding ticket but who cares. I can't be late.

I run to my locker, grab the books I need then slam it shut. I run as fast as I can in the empty hallways. I see the door to my first class just about to close and I do a full on sprint. Just in time.

"And why are you late Ms. Daniels?" My teacher asks. With a smirk I reply, "I'm not I still have fifteen seconds left to be seated." I quickly fast walk to my seat next to my best friend Lilana. "Don't let it happen again Evermore." Mrs. Faye warns me. I give her a small nod and start to feel my cheeks heat up. Ugh why does my face do this. Taking my hand I start fanning myself. Lilana sees what's happening and giggles to herself a little before grabbing her notebook and fanning me.

"Thanks. So what did I miss." I question. "Nothing much. May I ask why you were almost late?" I sigh. She knows me all too well. "I was thinking about Niall." I smile as soon as I say his name. How I wish I could meet him one day. That would never happen though. I live way back here down in Tennessee. No one comes through here. "I knew it. You need to stop. I have to control my thoughts on harry all the time. So now it's your turn." She says. I nod and look back up at the teacher. This is going to be a long day.