Kuvira's birthday

First person

Her birthday was today. She didn't even told me, but she didn't need to because I already know it. Everyone was murmuring about it. We were together for a half year now and I have no idea why she didn't told me. I felt a little sad about it. Maybe she's not truly happy with me after all.

I tried to push these negative thoughts out of my mind. Kuvira was one of the most sincere person I know. She would tell me if something was wrong about our relationship. She won't hesitate to be fully honest with me.

I started to measure the ingredients for her favorite pastry. Which is apple pie. I remembered when she mentioned it's her favorite. It was a sunny afternoon and we were walking back from the beach to our quarter. She said it almost felt like she was in heaven. I asked what she meant.

"On a nice day like this with you, Y/N and with a huge slice of apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top of it. That's my heaven."

In that moment I knew I'm going to make her one.

After I finished measuring the ingredients I started to knead together the dough. After that I put the dough into the fridge. While I was waiting for dough to chill I started to peel the apples. I cut them into small cubes and added the seasoning I started to cook the apple filling. When I was done with it I rolled out the dough and then I placed it into the pie form. Then I added the filling and with the rest of the dough I covered it and then I put it in the oven.

The music was blasting through my headphones. I loved to listen to music when I was doing something. Actually I needed it, because without it I would think about three other things at the same time.

I started to clean up the kitchen. After everything I used was in the sink I started to wash the dirty dishes. I was singing when I suddenly felt strong arms wrapping my waist and in the next second a little scream left my mouth.

"Relax Y/N it's just me."

"Vira, you scared the hell out of me." I said and I punched her in the shoulder. She mouthed ouch while she sat down at the table. "By the way, anything you do is smelling amazing."

"Thank you" I smiled at her. "I'm making an apple pie."

"What's the occasion?"

"Your birthday, you silly."

"I didn't wanted you to worry about it."

"I know." I said while I continued washing the dishes. In the next moment she grabbed my arm and pulled me into her lap. I crossed my arms around her neck and I looked deadly into her eyes. "I don't like it when you aren't being honest with me."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just really don't wanted you worry about doing something special for me. I know you have a lot of work to do, because of school and work so I guess this is why I didn't told you. Birthdays aren't my thing anyway."

"Well, it is now, because you have me and I'm going make all your birthdays spe" She didn't even let me finish my sentence. She silenced me with a kiss. Her arms around my waist are tightened.

"Kuvira, the pie!" I hopped off of her lap and I rushed to the oven. Luckily the pie didn't get burned. "We almost ruined your pie."

"Don't even think that I would have been mad. If I could I would have stayed in that moment with you for eternity."

"You are just saying this because you already want to eat it. Am I right?"

"You are not wrong, but I was telling you the truth." While I cut a big slice of pie for her I felt her eyes on my back. I always felt it when she was watching me. I always get goosebumps all over my body.

I put down the plate in front of her. "You even remembered the ice cream." her smile was beautiful. I felt a butterfly in my stomach. She makes me crazy. I love her so much. I would do anything for her.

"Of course, darling. How could I forget it?"

"It is delicious Y/N. It is the best I've ever had."

"This is not the first time that you are telling me that. I must be doing something pretty well." I noticed a tear running down on her check. I bent over to kiss her check where the tear drop stopped. I put my hand under her chin and turned her head in my direction.

"I'm never going to forget anything about you. I'm not like them. I'm not going to leave you. I love you Kuvira." I know she had a terrible childhood. I know I needed to grab every moment to tell her, feel it with her that she deserves so much more than what her parents gave her.

She pulled me back into her lap and cupped my face. "I love you Y/N." she said and kissed me passionately. I put my around her neck to deepen the kiss even more. She grabbed my thighs and stood up. It always surprises me that how easily she lifts me up.

We took a few steps and we were in our bedroom. She softly put me down to the bed. I was laying on my back and she started kissing my neck. Her kisses burned my skin. I grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss.

"Thank you for this amazing birthday Y/N." she said while she knelt down in front of me.

I hope you guys liked this chapter!
don't forget to:
• vote
• leave a comment
• dm me if you have any idea for future chapters
• feel free to correct me if i made mistakes
• take care my loves💖

Vee

17.11.2020