Chapter 1

After coming back from his Adventures in Galar, ash decides to pay a visit to Professor Oak's lab and see him and his old pokemon.

After getting to the lab, ash then says hi to Professor oak, but who he didn't expect to see was Lillie. "Lillie what are you doing here?" Ash says in a concerned voice to which Lillie then says "well I really wanted to see you again and I also wanted give you your pokemon you caught in alola."

Ash was then going to say something when suddenly an explosion happened and this knocks the three to the ground. They then look over to see the leader of Team Rocket: Giovanni, and this makes ash look at him in complete anger as he says "Giovanni what are you doing here!?!?" To which he replied with "Well o just wanted to take your pokemon with me, they all seem very powerful and would make a fine addition to Team Rocket." Ash's pokemon then arrive and see Giovanni and began charging their attacks but ash then stops them as he decides to leave it all to Pikachu as Giovanni sends out his Persian.

After the two battled fiercely, Giovanni then gets the idea to have Persian to attack ash instead of Pikachu as he then tells his Persian "Now Persian use Fury Swipes on the boy!" And Persian does as such with pleasure, but before Persian could attack Ash, Professor Oak then gets infront of him and takes the attack.

"Professor!!!" Ash screamed out before telling Pikachu "Now use Thunderbolt Full Power!!!!" And as such Pikachu sends a thunderbolt so powerful that it not only knocks out Persian but it also kills Giovanni in the process.

After that ash tends to the unconscious Professor Oak and tells Lillie to go and get help, and after she leaves to go and get help he then turns to his pokemon and thanks all of them for trying to help him out, after they all let out some small roars to be grateful and ash returning all of them he then picks up the pokeballs that Lillie dropped and also puts them in his bag.

Lillie then came over with ash's friends who see ash with Professor oak in his arms and they soon see the slashes on him and think that ash did it.

Misty begins saying "Ash how could you, he helped you and this is how you thank him?!"

Brock then said "I can't believe that you did that to him after all he's done for you."

Tracey than said "Why would you attack the Professor that I work for after you introduced me to him, I feel ashamed."

May then said "How could you do this after you help both and Dawn I can't believe you Ash you're a monster." Max nods in agreement

Iris then said "Now not only are you a little kid but you also are now a murder, how could you do this ash." Cilan then said "I always thought you were kind hearted but it looks like you have a recipe for horror to others now."

He tries to talk to Serena but she stops him and says "Don't even come near me you murder." And clemont, Bonnie, and even his alolan friends minus lillie all then said horrible things to him and soon after that was Goh and Chloe and Goh then says "How could you do this after you help us, you then decide to attack Professor Oak why ash?!?" Chloe then finished it off saying "I can't believe that all this time me and my family had a murder in our house I feel disgusted at this." After they all left except for Lillie, ash looked down at the floor with tears in his eyes as Lillie then hugged him saying in a very broken voice "I'm so sorry ash I didn't mean for this to happen." Ash then says "it's alright lillie all you did was try to get help and that's ok."

After deciding what they were going to do ash and lillie then leave the lab without any one seeing them leave. And after the two ran deep into the forest, the two then decided to go into a nearby cave, and after they went inside they then sat down on the cave floor and settle down.

Ash then says in a broken voice "Why would they just do that. Why would they blame me for everything." Lillie then hugs ash saying "it's ok ash because not only do you have Pikachu and your pokemon but you also have me."

This calms him down and say "thank you lillie I'm very grateful of you, and you too Pikachu." Pikachu then hops on his shoulder and nuzzles his trainer as ash then decided to send out all of his Pokémon including his team from Galar which consisted of Dragonite, Lucario, Gengar, Sirfetch'd, Rillaboom, and Dracovish.

After ash says hi to all of his Pokémon he then tells them "everyone do you all think that I'm a murder and someone who would hurt those closest to me?" Discuss his ashes Pokémon to look at them in shock and let out roars of disapproval. This made ash happy and then say "well the entire world won't think the same as they all think that I'm a murder." This causes all of ash's pokemon to be shocked as they are determined to show the world that they all are wrong. suddenly ash's ace pokemon all came forward and started to actually talk to ash and lillie.

Charizard was first saying "Ash you were the reason we all became who we are now and we are thankful for that."

Heracross then said "he's right you made all of us that strong and made us want to train even more than we already have."

Sceptile then said "Their right because of you I became so strong that you made me go up against a Darkrai and won, and it was all thanks to you ash."

Infernape then said "after Paul abandoned me, you showed up and made me who I am now after he said that I was a weak Chimchar Can you even made me master my blaze ability."

Krookodile then said thanks to you, I became even stronger than I used to be all because of you ash." The rest of ash's pokemon then said things that ash did for them in the past and this makes him very happy and tear up as he then says "alright then we'll train like no one has ever before." And this makes all of them let out roars of excitement and  determination.

Ash then returns everyone minus Pikachu to their pokeballs as he then turns to Lillie who was watching the whole thing and smiling as well as blushing, as ash then says "lillie thank you I am very grateful that you stood by my side." Lillie then tackles him into a hug surprising him as he does so and after they break the hug lillie immediately kisses him surprising him even more as he then returns the kiss.

After they break the kiss they then look into each other's eyes as Lillie confessed "Ash I actually wanted to say that I love you." As he then replies back with "Actually I was going to say the same thing as well, but it looks like you said it before me."

This surprises lillie as he looks at him with a smile. The two then decide to go to sleep and ashes back together.

Well this about wraps up chapter 1 and let me know if there is anything that you would like to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)