Chapter 5

Last time ash and lillie were at the Isle of Armor and decided to stay there for a few more days and afterwards they went back to the castle on Alpha island and there Arceus told them that their former friends were in alola and also discovered that Lusamine, Gladion, and both Professors Kukui and Brunet were all on ash's side and they thank the four. Now ash and lillie are going to head back to the Galar region and explore another place, let's see what they are up to now.

Right now Ash and Lillie are getting ready to head back to Galar, and ash is deciding what Pokémon he should bring with him. He then decided on Incineroar, Seismitoad, Slowbro (Galarian form), Lycanroc (Dusk form), Typhlosion, and Pikachu like usual. Afterwards Arceus then told them to maybe grab a coat or two, because where they are heading is somewhere very freezing and so they grabbed some coats and put them on as Arceus teleported them to somewhere very chilling and this made them shiver as they look around to try and find out where they are.

Lillie then says "Ash I don't know where we are, but I'm really cold." Ash then hugs Lillie to warm her up and says "Don't worry I'm right here, and I'll warm you up." She then thanks him and they soon go and try to explore and they find what looks like a town of sorts and they so and see what it is. After they got their they hear a voice yell "Come on dad just stop following me and let me go!" Another voice then said "Aw come on Nia don't you want to spend some time with the best dad ever?!" The young girl then said "No because I'm going to go on Max Adventures in the Max Lair and I don't need your breathing down my neck!"

The girl's dad then said "haha don't fret, because I know a place much better then that rusty old place! Now get ready to spend some time with the coolest dad in the entire world!" After the two then stop arguing the girl sees ash and Lillie and says "Hey you two. Yes you guys can you help me? It's just my dad is being as stubborn as steel and he wont stop!" After the two come over and introduced themselves they then find that their names are Peony and Peonia.

After they said hi Peony challenged ash to a battle and he accepted and Peony sends out Copperajah and ash sends out Typhlosion and the battle begins. Peony starts of by saying "Now Copperajah use Flash Cannon!" And ash then tells Typhlosion "now use Flamethrower!" And the two attacks collide and flamethrower over powers Flash Cannon and hits Copperajah hurting it badly. Peony then says as he commands Copperajah "I must say this has to be the best ultra-mega-battle I have ever had! Now Copperajah use Iron Head!" Copperajah then charges at Typhlosion with a metal head as ash then says "Use Eruption!" Typhlosion then erupts in an explosive fury and this attack knock Copperajah out.

As peony returns Copperajah he then sends out an Aggron and ash returns Typhlosion and sends out Incineroar. The battle begins with ash telling Incineroar "Use Darkest Lariat!" And Peony tells Aggron "Use Iron Head!" The two pokemon then charge at each other and they collide with Incineroar doing more damage to Aggron then it did. Peony then says "Now Aggron use Iron Tail!" Ash then says "now grab it and throw it and afterwards use Flamethrower!" And so Incineroar does as such as he then grabs the tail and throws Aggron and then uses flamethrower which hits knocking Aggron out.

As Peony returned Aggron to his pokeball he then says "That was the best ultra-mega-heated battle I have ever had right Nia?" He then looks a round and realizes that Peonia is gone and says "Where has my Sweet Nia gone off to now!!" This makes ash and Lillie and even Pikachu and Snowy sweatdrop as they then tell him that they will help look for her the next day and he thanks them and offered the two to stay at an inn near the town.

After they got their room they then decided to go out and catch some more wild Pokémon and after a some hours they came back with new Pokémon they caught being and even the other Slowpoke they had evolved into a Galarian Slowking. The Pokémon they caught were a Tyrantrum, an Aurorus, an Avalugg, an Areodactyl, an Omastar, and even a Salamance. When they got back they found Peony just looking at something and Lillie decided to ask "um Peony what are you looking at?" Peony then tells them about a legend that is said to actually be true and this gets the two a little excited ash then says "I think we should look for Peonia first then we can start this Adventure-tour of yours Peony."

After peony then agrees they then decided to go to their room at the inn and head to bed for tomorrow, as they were on their way Lillie then says "hey ash, what are we going to do if 'they' find us here?" This then makes ash concern as Arceus then tells them while he is invisible "Do not worry you two. I will make sure they will be brought to justice." The two then thank the Alpha Pokemon and head to their room and when they got their Pikachu and Snowy immediately went to their bed and snuggled up close to each other and this makes their trainers smile and giggle at the sight.

Ash and Lillie both change into their pajamas and they soon get in bed, but Lillie then says shivering "Ash I'm really cold here." He then comforts her by snuggling close to her in his arms saying "don't worry I'll warm you up my love."  The two the. Snuggle very close to each other and fall asleep in each other's arms and are now asleep.

Meanwhile with the 'friends' they are now done searching through alola and decide to head to Galar which is the last region they haven't explored through yet and they soon go to the airport but realize that it is closed and they decide to go to a nearby hotel and stay there. While on the way Serena then start to tear up at what Lusamine said to them that ash and Lillie are a couple and this makes her realize that she is now never going to win ash's heart now that he has a loving girlfriend by his side.

Clemont noticed Serena crying and he try's to comfort her and try's to calm her down and after she stops crying she thanks Clemont for calming her down and soon they reach the hotel and everyone went to their rooms and went to sleep and hope to continue searching for their missing friend.

Well this wraps up chapter 5 and like i usually say let me know if there is anything that you would like to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)