Chapter 16

Last time ash and Lillie decided to pay visits to all of their friends and see how they were all doing and after they found out that all of them accomplished their dreams they then said goodbye and went back to Alpha island. Now it's the day before ash and Lillie wedding let's see what the two are up to now.

Ash and Lillie are now planning everything for their wedding which is tomorrow and they already had mostly everything all set. Lillie already got her dress for tomorrow and ash already got his suit and they got the rest all set, but they were wondering who they were going to invite. They obviously invited their friends and their families, but they weren't sure about who else to invite, and after a few minutes they then decided to invite all of ash's rivals as well and even the champions and the Professors. Of course ash and Lillie's family was invited as well but then something came up in their minds, they then wondered if the traitors would show up and try to crash the wedding. They then decided to have Charizard, Pidgeot, and Latias and Latios make sure they they don't try and crash the wedding.

After they got all of the invitations set they then ask Pidgeot, Staraptor, Swellow, Noctowl, Unfeazent, Talonflame, Decidueye, and Corvikight if they could all help deliver the invitations to everyone they invited and after they all agree they then takes them and fly to the regions they are told to head to. First was Pidgeot who was delivering his first invitations to Oak and Gary who were at the lab and after she landed Pidgeot then gave the invitations to oak and Gary and after they thank Pidgeot she then flew off to deliver her next invitation. She then gave letters to all of the gym leader of kanto with the exception of Misty. Pidgeot then gave some ash's mother Delia, Goh, And Chloe and her family and after she finished Pidgeot the flew back to the island.

Now we're with Noctowl who was delivering invitations to Professor elm of Johto and after he arrived he gave the invitation to the Professor and then flew off to deliver them to the gym leaders, Ritchie, and lance and after he finished Noctowl flew back to the island. Now with Swellow who was on his way to deliver his first invitations to Professor Birch and Max who were at the lab and May was also in the lab but not doing anything and after Swellow arrived and gave the invitations to Max and Birch he then flew off to take the rest to the gym leaders the frontier brains, Harrison and even Steven the champion.

With Staraptor who was on his way to take the invitations to those ash and Lillie invited from Sinnoh and one of them happens to be Dawn and after Staraptor gave it to Dawn and afterwards gave some to Rowan, the gym leaders, Cynthia, and even Paul. Now with Unfeazant who was now on her way to take her first one to Cilan and his brothers and after she delivered them she then took the rest of them to the gym leaders as well as some of ash's Unova rivals and Alder. Now with Talonflame who was taking his invitations to Bonnie and her father and after giving them the invitations the two then were happy that they got invited and this makes clemont super mad that he didn't get invited to ash and Lillie's wedding but there was nothing he could do anyway.

You get the rest Talonflame, Decidueye, and Corviknight deliver the remaining Invitations to everyone they invited how ever when the traitors found out that they weren't invited this makes them very unhappy because they weren't invited to their wedding and this in particular makes Serena very upset now that ash is going to get married tomorrow and there was nothing she could do to win ash's heart back in the first place anyway while the rest were trying to plan something to try and crash the wedding. Now that all of the Pokémon they ash and lillie sent to deliver the invitations are all back they then went on with their day.

Now today is the day that ash and lillie get married and they are both getting ready for the moment in their own separate rooms. With ash he's actually very nervous to get out there and Brock noticed this and asks "Hey ash, you alright?" He then replies with "Yeah, it's just that I'm really nervous to go out there." Kiawe then replies to ash saying "Don't worry ash, we all get nervous on our big day." Sophocles then said "He's right so don't worry because we and your mother are by your side no matter what happens." This calms ash down as he then thanks them.

Meanwhile with Lillie who was also getting ready and wearing the dress she picked out and she too was also very nervous as Mallow then asks "Hey Lillie are you ok?" She the says "I'm fine it's just that I'm so nervous." Bonnie then said "Don't worry because now after this you get to spend every day with ash, the one you love the most." This calms her down as Dawn then said "Bonnie's right, you love ash just as much as you love your family and that's something you know." This makes Lillie very happy ash the girls then help her get ready.

Meanwhile guess who tried to ruin the wedding, the traitors but as ash and Lillie planned Charizard, latias and Latios all came down and threatened them to leave however the traitors then send out their Pokémon and the three take care of them with ease and after they all were teleported by mew and mewtwo back to their homes they then flew back to the island. Now the time came and it was time for ash and lillie to get married and after the two came out and faced each other and after the two both said I do they then kissed each other and everyone cheered for the two as Lillie then threw the bouquet in the air and it landed in the hands of Bonnie.

After that they then proceeded to dance together and after that they then said hi to everyone including the champions and afterwards the two then went on a balcony and looked at each other as ash then said "I'm glad that now I'm going to be by your side Lillie no matter what." Lillie then smiles as she then replied "Me too, I'm happy that now I'm going to spend every day of my life with you ash." The two then kissed as the moon shined bright up in the night sky.

Well that's about it for chapter 16 and like I usually say let me know what you think and what you would like to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)