Chapter 7

Last time ash and lillie were on their way to find Peonia and after they found her and returned her to Peony they soon encountered the King Pokemon Calyrex and they soon discover that he also had two pokemon by his side but they soon left his side. Now ash and lillie are going to help calyrex get his loyal steeds back.

Ash and Lillie are now waking up and getting ready to go and help Calyrex find his lost steeds and now they are going to head outside now.

After the two went outside Peony came out and tried to talk to them until Calyrex took control of his body and began to speak saying "Children I see you have come to help me and I appreciate for your support, but now we will search for my loyal steeds." However before they go and find them Calyrex tells them to try and talk to the townspeople and see if they remember him and who he was and after a few hours ash and lillie return and ash tells him "Well they do remember you, it's just they remember you as a tale."

This disappoints Calyrex as he then tells them that the only way to get the attention of his steeds is to grow two special carrots one a Shaderoot carrot and the other the Iceroot carrot. The two then go and get some carrot seeds and after they show them to calyrex he then takes them to where they should plant the seeds and after they planted them Calyrex then does a little dance (AN: I laughed so hard when I saw him do his little dance) and after that the carrots started to grow with one being an ice cold color and the other being dark and purple.

This pleases calyrex as he then tells them "now we must head to the Crown Shrine where my steeds now made their home." This surprises ash and lillie as Lillie then asks "why would Spectrier and Glasterier make their homes where you used to live?" Calyrex then said "Because as the people of Freezington began to forget about me steeds no longer thought I was powerful and so they left my side." This then makes ash says "don't worry we'll make sure they go back to your inside calyrex." This makes Calyrex smile as he thanks the two lovebirds for helping him.

After they got to the shine they noticed that the two steeds were not there and this gives them a chance. After they place the carrots in baskets they then hide as they wait for the two steeds to come out and after waiting for a while they hear hooves and as they see the carrots and begin eating them calyrex then jumps on Spectrier and tries to calm him down. But the tooth and overpower him and throw him off knock on the ground and this makes ash and lillie yell "Calyrex!!" Suddenly the two steeds then see ash and lillie and Spectrier challenges ash while Glastrier challenges Lillie and the two accept with ash using Gengar and lillie using Magearna and the two then begin battling and after a while the two steeds seem like they are going to give up and this gave the two trainers a chance as ash tells gengar "Now wrap it up with Shadow Ball!" As Lillie tells Magearna "Fonish it off with Fleur Cannon!" And as told their pokemon send their attacks and after they hit it weakens both of them to which ash and lillie throw a pokeball at the two and after three shakes he caught both of the steeds.

Ash and Lillie then say "Alright! We just caught Glastrier and Spectrier!" This then shocks Calyrex as he then decides to join the two by saying "You human children have shown be what you are really capable to of, so I will join the two of you on your journey." This then shocks the two and eventually they accept him and ash throws a pokeball at him and it captures him.

Ash then picks up the pokeball and says "Welcome to the family Calyrex." Lillie is also happy that calyrex decided to join them and after he puts his pokeball away Peony wakes up and says "huh uh where are we?" Ash then tells him everything and this surprises him as he says "So the pokemon you caught was actually the pokemon known as The King of Bountiful Harvests!" And after that they decide to head back to Freezington and head to the inn and get some rest before going out and catching some more Pokémon.

After they got back to the inn they then decide to eat something and so they went ahead and got something from the restaurant and after they ate then went back to their room and decided to talk with each other. Lillie then asks "hey ash do you think that 'they' are on their way here now?" This then makes him wonder as Arceus then tells them "they are currently in Galar itself and looking for you there. However after they finish they are probably going to head to the Isle of Armor and then afterwards here." This makes ash worry a little as Lillie calms him down by hugging him and snuggling her head into his chest and this makes him blush and say with a smile "thank you Lillie you really know how to calm me down." She then giggles and pulls him in for a kiss and this surprises ash a little but then he returns the kiss and after they break the kiss they decide to instead take a nap and snuggle in each other's arms while Pikachu and Snowy snuggle up in their bed.

Meanwhile the Traitors are now on their way to Motostoke and after they searched in both Tuffield and Hulbury and they decide to ask the gym leader Kabu if  he has seen ash anywhere. He then says "I'm terribly sorry but I haven't seen him anywhere at all." This then makes then disappointed as they then decide to go to the Budew inn and stay there and while there Iris then asks Cilan who he was sharing a room with "Do you think ash will forgive us for what we did to him?" Cilan then replies with "I highly doubt that he will. But don't worry I'm sure there is still some hope that he will forgive us." This makes her a little happy but not fully as she then went to sleep and so did Cilan.

Well that wraps up chapter 7. And like I usually say let me know if there is anything that you would like to see in the next chapter and before I go i need to tell you that ash and lillie now have a linked Pokédex meaning they share their pokemon. But until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)