Epilogue

1 year later,

Halloween

Sheila dived from Seth's attack as he transported from behind her and appeared above her with finesse.

"I don't think so, babe," she said, before creating a barrier that repelled him against the wall of their house.

"Oof," He said, getting up while rubbing his head.

"Seth!"

She ran towards him to find that he stared at her with a toothy grin.

"Psych,"

He grabbed her from behind before transporting them into the backyard.

"Seth, what are you..."

He meshed his body with hers before kissing the breath out of her.

"Wow, I should practice with you more often," she said with a grin.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, darling,"

"Good, because I have a gift for our special day,"

"Oh? Can I guess?"

"Yeah, but it's going to cost you,"

He lifted an eyebrow. "What's the price?"

"Host the Halloween Party for this year,"

She softly bit her lip as he narrowed his eyes.

"Well, what do you say?"

He rubbed her arms down in slow motion, making her shiver with anticipation.

"I believe I can accept, but you're going to have to give me a sample,"

"You're really stretching this babe,"

"Maybe, but I'm a visual creature, as you know,"

Seth licked her wrist before moving up to her sensitive area on the neck.

"Seth, you know what that spot does to me!"

"Good,"

He gently kissed that spot, making her gasp before raking his fangs near her pulse.

Even after a year, they have strengthened their bond despite the obstacles with his ex- fiancee, the council and parents.

Sheila had to learn the ins and outs of being queen, especially since Seth had being appointed to speak with the council.

He knew that there would be vampires who would challenge his and Sheila's position, so with reluctance, had to train for such a time.

It took time, but she could harness her powers with sharp precision and, with the guardian's blessing, could make the blood leaves as a weapon.

She shivered as his hunger slowly emerged with intensity.

"You're hungry,"

"I am, but not for the leaves,"

"Aren't we getting ready for the party?"

"I've already known about it by your mother. She's a very persuasive woman."

"I could've told you that,"

"True, but I refuse to go against the woman who gave me my mate,"

 Images coming from Seth, of the servants arranging everything from the decorations to the food were beyond imagination.

I thought it was for another banquet; she thought.

"How was I blessed to have a vampire husband like you?"