• We're Flying •

Maria's P.O.V

We drove far away from my house and we ended up at a giant building.

"Where are we?" I said without studdering.

"The mall," he smiled.

I gave him a crooked smile and we hopped out of the car. We walked inside and the heat was blasted into our faces. Vic instantly grabbed my hand and we ran off to god knows where.

We ended up at a random clothes shop and we were just browsing randomly. After looking at some clothes I felt a something hit my back. I turned around and see a crumpled up blue shirt on the ground.

I looked around for Vic and he was acting casual. I could tell he was faking it. I picked up the shirt and with all my might I threw it back at Vic.

"Hey!" He laughed.

He threw it back and I picked up a whole pile of clothes and threw it back at him. I was laughing uncontrollably and so was Vic.

We kept on throwing clothes at eachother until I ran to the back of the store away from Vic. I hid behind one of the clothing racks and he was walking around aimlessly.

I jumped out behind him and he literally jumped out of his socks.

"Jesus fucking crist Maria!" He laughed.

I laughed at him and peged a shirt at him.

We kept throwing shirts at eachother until we hear a tall male walk furiously at us.

"Shit," Vic mumbled.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed tight.

"Oi, get out of my store now!" The man screamed and then we ran out of the store laughing.

We ran out into the food court and we we're catching our breathes.

"Wow! Why was he so much of an asshole," Vic laughed.

I shrugged my sholders and he took my hand again. He dragged me across to a photo booth next to an arcade.

"No, Vic," I whined.

"Comon, it'll be fun," he smiled.

I eventually gave in and we went inside. He pulled the curtain back and smiled at me. Numbers were appearing on the screen and we both smiled to the camera.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... A bright flash went off.

Numbers popped up again... he was smiling again while I stuck my tounge out.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Flash.

I hugged him from the side and he kissed me on the forhead.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Flash.

He looked at me into my eyes and bit his lip. I smiled his lips were dangerously close to mine. Flash.

I didn't expect that.

He chuckled softly and kissed me. Our lips were moving in perfect motion and I was leaning back. He kept his hands on my hips as I draped my arms around his neck, wanting more. Flash.

After the last flash, we kept kissing passionately. We got a bit carried away and Vic pulled away. He kissed my nose and left me smiling uncontrollably.

We got out and looked at the photos. We looked at the pictures and I just laughed at the second one. I looked really stupid.

"I look so si-silly," I said.

"No, you look beautiful," he smiled and engulfed me into a hug.

"We should probably get outta here," he smirked.

I nodded and he took my hand in his and we went straight to the car.