• Time Flies When You're Having Fun •

Instead of the beach, Vic suggested a little park in the outskirts of the town. I agreed to his idea and I got dressed in his room. We skipped breakfast and we whent straight into his red four wheel drive (truck).

The windows were wide open letting the cold air into the truck. I breathed in and I feel the breeze flow through my hair.

We finally reached the destination and we got out of the truck. It was a field of flowers and green grass. Way down the field was a large tree.

There was no person in sight. It was practicly a ghost town. Vic grabbed my hand and we walked through the field to the tree.

We sat under the tree and we just talked. I laughed at every joke he made, I smile when he smiled, I kissed him back every time he kissed me.

I was happy.

We spent the entire day together under the tree just talking. I never wanted it to end.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Really? You never told me about them," he said.

I shrugged my sholders and raised an eyebrow at me.

"How many?"

"Two sisters and a brother."

"Tell me about them."

"My b-brother just graduated from college and he never got a job so... uhh he lives in our at- attic. My o-older sister is in college in New York and she's l-living with her boy-boyfriend. My other sister i-is... um only a year older than me so she is grad-graduating this year." I explained trying my best not to studder as much.

"Yeah, my brother just started high school. Prick." He laughed and I laughed too.

He checked his phone and sighed. "My parents will be home in an hour. Want me to drop you home?"

I nodded and he grabbed both of my hands then lifted me up to my feet. The clouds started to get darker and rain suddenly started to pour out of the sky. We ran back to his truck and he started to drive me home. We were both drenched and I was starting to get a bit cold.

"Cold?" He asked.

"Yes, b-but I'm fine."

After a long silence he spoke up.

"Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah," I murmured.

"How about the mall tomorrow?"

"I would lo-love that," I smiled.

I look over at Vic who's hair was dripping wet hair and clothes that were soaked. I felt the car stop and I look out past the rain and see my house.

I sigh and thought about what was about to happen when I show my face to my parents. I look over to Vic and he still had his hands on the wheel.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded.

I built up the courage and unbuckled my seat belt and I climbed over to his side.

I straddled him look him in the eyes and place my cold hands on both sides of his face. This will get him to talk.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to his lips.

He tried to kiss me but I pulled away so I can get an awnser out of him.

He looked deep into my eyes and put his hands on my hips.

I raised up a little bit so I can be higher than him. I looked down at him and looked up at me.

"I just, gonna miss you thats all."

"Its on-only over night."

He reaches up to kiss me and I leaned down a little. Our lips collided and it was rough but soft at the same time. I sat down again so I was the same hight as him and he trailed kisses along my chin and jaw to my ear.

I feel his warm breath in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. I tilt my head back as he kissed along my neck. He finally found the sweet spot and I instantly moaned softly and cling onto his shirt.

He smiled on my skin and started to suck on it to make a hickey. I loved the feeling on Vic kissing me. My heart races and my blood pumps.

I pulled him closer to me by his shirt and I whimper in pleasure uncontrollably. When he stopped he was still trailing around to find another sweet spot to make another hickey.

"V-Vic wa-wait," I said through moans.

He stopped but kept his lips brushing along my skin. I was breathing heavily

"Sorry Maria, you just drive me crazy," he growled seductively and started to suck again.

"Bu-But were in-oh in th-the car," I said trying not to moan.

He stopped and looked at me. I gave him an apologetic smile and looked into my eyes again.

"I just... want it to b-be special," I said.

He smiled at me and then kissed me gently on the lips.

"I gave you something to remember me though," he winked.

I smiled shyly and giggled.

"I uh, bet-better get going," I said and I got off his lap.

"Wait!" He said and then he climbed over me and kissed me.

I tangled my fingers into his wet hair and I was the first to break the kiss.

"I love you," I whispered onto his lips.

He pecked me on the lips softly.

"I love to too." He smiled.

He kissed me on the nose and let me up. I opened the door and turned to Vic and smiled.

I ran out the door and sprinted to the front door of my house were there was a cover.

I saw the red truck drive away and I took a deep breath and turned the handle.