• A Dance Never To Forget •

Warning: Sexual Content.

Vic's P.O.V

I woke up early and my eyes instantly met with a beautiful face. Maria.

She was still sleeping peacefully with her arms wrapped tightly around pillow and her face buried in it. The blanket only lasted up to her lower back and she was still shirtless from last night.

I felt horrible for her. She thinks that she looks horrible, but I think that she is the most beautiful girl on this planet.

I just watched her sleep with a smile on my face. I pushed away a strand of hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear.

She moved a little bit and scrunched up her nose. I love it when she does that. I move up to her and place a soft kiss on her nose.

I see her smile a tad and I smiled too.

"Morning," I whispered.

She smiled wider and yawned.

"Morning," she mumbled.

"What ti-time is it?" She asked while stretching.

I shrugged. She turned over to check and I softly grabbed her wrist.

"No," I whined.

"Wh-Why not?" She giggled.

"There is no need to know the time," I said.

She smiled and cuddled up again.

Maria's P.O.V

I hugged the pillow again trying to go to sleep and then Vic opened the curtains. I groaned and turned my head away from the light.

"Comon, get up," he encouraged.

"Why?" I groaned.

"I want to spend the day with you. But not when you're sleeping," he said and plopped down onto the bed.

I sat up and picked up the shirt. I put it on and looked at Vic.

"So wha-what are we gonna d-do all day," I mumbled.

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Then why di-did you wake me up?" I whined.

He shrugged again.

I flopped down again and covered myself in the blankets.

"Hey!" He laughed.

He yanked the blankets off of me and I cover my face with the pillow. He takes the pillow of of me and I giggled madly.

"No," I whined again.

"Comon," he laughed.

I gave in and I sat up. He chuckled quietly and he hugged me.

We watched TV all day, obviously, we listened to music, we ate food, we prank called a few people, it was really funny.

We were just sitting on his bed listening to music and Vic suddenly shot up and turned the volume up. It was some random slow, acoustic song.

"Come on," he said holding out his hand.

"I-I uhh, don't know how t-to da-dance," I mumbled.

"Aww come on, I can't do it by myself," he encouraged.

I looked him in the eyes and I smiled shyly. I slowly took his hand and pulled me up.

I put my hands on his sholders and he put his onto my waist. He pulled me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We moved around swiftly to the music and he spun me around like at a ball.