Jealous

Evelline wakes up the next morning, she had slept on the sofa, and her mug under the other sofa, apparently she must have made too strong a tea.

She gets up and sees that she is almost late for the first class, and then she hurries and takes a shower, fixes her hair in a ponytail, puts on her uniform, grabs her backpack and runs as fast as possible towards the college.

On the way, she overhears several people commenting on what happened, the explosion of the mountain and the "golden" boy, but that was already quite common, considering that was certainly the most interesting thing that has happened in that city in all the years of its existence.

Arriving at school, Evelline catches sight of Sarah, one of her classmates, one runs towards the other and they embrace:

- Good to see you! - the two say in unison.

But there was not much time to talk, the bell had rang, they couldn't be late for class anymore.

The first class was about biology, his teacher was an old man, but he was extremely focused on his work, but in those days, he couldn't stop thinking about the incident himself, he kept looking out the window, waiting to see something strange happen.

At Evelline's school, strangely, nobody knew that she was present in the attack on the church, somehow, she liked it, too much attention would further hinder her concentration and training.Later, around lunchtime, class was over. Everyone left for their homes, Sarah and Evelline had gone together to their military training course. They practiced all kinds of activities, they participated in competitions together and won many medals, they were practically inseparable, but there was one thing that usually caused conflict between the two.

Arriving at the training club, Sarah's boyfriend Ryan came to meet them, full of himself, he greeted them:

- Hey Evelline! How beautiful you look today huh ?!

And she replies dryly:

- Hi, Ryan.

The three walked towards the club's locker room, the whole way, Ryan just pampered Evelline, while Sarah, he only noticed when Evelline entered the locker room.

- Ah, hi love. - he said blandly to Sarah.

And she just turns around, very angry, and enters the locker room.

Evelline was changing clothes, when Sarah came in, with a frown and trying not to cry, she looks at Evelline, and she already answers:

- Sarah, control your boyfriend! I hate it when he does it as much as you do.

- I'm going to break up with him, it's not fair for him to disgrace me like that! - and Sarah lets a light tear run down her cheek.

Evelline approaches her and consoles her, wiping away her tears:

- You deserve better Sarah, he is not worthy of having a girl as beautiful and sweet as you.

At that time, Sarah's mind began to evaluate a few things:

Evelline had fair skin, her hair was long and straight, both hair and eyes were brown, she had a really sweet smile and an innocent look.

Sarah, on the other hand, had dark skin, curly hair and eyes a darker brown than Evelline's.

Ryan was a strong and tall basketball player, also fair-skinned,for her, Ryan's preference was obvious, and it saddened her the most.

- Come on Sarah, fix this face, let's train, let Ryan's ass go - Evelline said, trying to cheer up her friend.

And Sarah wipes her tears, and tries to cheer herself up, Evelline waits for Sarah to get ready, and the two of them leave together for the training camp.

When they arrived, they saw an extensive circuit in the middle of the field accompanied by a scorching sun, and several students arranged in a row with a Captain shouting in their ears and giving orders. Evelline and Sarah have already entered the queue, and the commander noticed their presence and said:

- Okay girls, I like your dedication, so I am going to give you a little amnesty today, you can fix the pavilion and then, if you want, you can stay in the pool until dinner time.

- Yes sir! Thank you very much. - said Evelline, saluting.

And the two went towards the pavilion, until Sarah says:

- Oops!

- What's it? - asked Evelline.

- I forgot something in the locker room, go ahead, I'll catch up.

Evelline shrugged and her friend ran back to the locker room, although it was a nice walk there.

Evelline was arriving at the Pavilion, alone, working there was more peaceful than working on the training ground, at least she has shade and a water cooler while they get things done. When she was getting there, from a distance, she saw that the door was ajar, and someone was leaning against it, right next to it, however, Evelline still can't see clearly, because she was still very far away and thinks:

"- I thought everyone was on the training ground today."

She found it very strange and approached it carefully.